Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fit for a King / In Heart's Wake / Like Moths to Flames / Phinehas Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Aug 18, 2017.

1. GEM37

She haunts the roads

2. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

You bet your ass I'm trying to hit the Atlanta date.

3. andysoto523

Regular

Finally get to see Phinehas and In Hearts Wake headlining. Will be at the sac date.

4. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I was stoked when I thought LMTF was the direct support. Much less likely to go now, especially if their set is only like 25 minutes.

5. ADayToFall

I see this was never mentioned.

Ryan confirmed FFAK are bringing out shit from Descendents, and the way he put it, it's probably more than just Ancient Waters.

6. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Keep Me Alive and The Architect would be sick. Really though I just want to hear Imposter live finally.

7. ADayToFall

Someone commented on Ryan's post announcing the tour on FB asking them to play Final Thoughts of a Dying Man and he liked it, so some Slave To Nothing songs thrown in are possible. I hope they play Forever Unbroken.

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

The fact that they're playing for an hour excites me greatly

ADayToFall likes this.
  9. ADayToFall

I was just thinking about this and getting pretty hyped over it. They'll probably play a good balance of songs throughout their discography. Obviously, we'll get a good chunk of Deathgrip, but we'll also have several from their past albums, INCLUDING Descendents.

If there's ANY song I really hope they play, it's definitely The Lioness.

10. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Absolutely! That and the Resistance would be sick. I'm still hoping maybe only one or two off slave to nothing. Everything they've played so far off Deathgrip is fine by me

11. ADayToFall

Late reply in this thread, I know, but I'm fine with the songs they're playing so far from Deathgrip + one more they haven't played being the only songs from that album on the setlist. Does make room for several older songs to be filled in.

12. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

cold room
    dead memory
    stacking bodies
    deathgrip
    pissed off

hooked
    forever unbroken
    slave to nothing

the resistance
    warpath
    hollow king

ancient waters
    descendants

are all songs i see in their setlist.

13. ADayToFall

Tbh, I feel like some more songs will be thrown in. I really want to see them play The Lioness.

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Like Moths To Flames released a new song and I love it because he sings the whole time but he's still angry af haha.

15. ADayToFall

It's an alright song imo. Will be a good grower for me, but good news is, the album still has the traditional angerycore according to Chris. They just wanted to release a more melodic song as the first single.

16. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

the song is still pretty angry, he's just not screaming. But the chorus is SO good! I was kinda surprised how catchy it is.

17. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

this started tonight!

18. Emokid79

Regular

I saw this last night in Columbus and it was my first time seeing FFAK. They actually were really good. I would see them again.

19. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Have an extra for the philly show tomorrow, $18 PayPal, just trying to get face for it.