Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

First Episode of Cameron Crowe’s ‘Roadies’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The first episode from the upcoming Showtime series from Cameron Crowe, Roadies, has been posted on YouTube for free viewing.

Roadies gives an insider’s look at the reckless, romantic, funny and often poignant lives of a committed group of “roadies” who live for music and the de facto family they’ve formed along the way. The music-infused ensemble comedy series chronicles the rock world through the eyes of music’s unsung heroes and puts the spotlight on the backstage workers who put the show on the road while touring the United States for a successful arena-level band.

2. carlosonthedrums Jun 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 13, 2016)
    carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

The trailers for this show have made it look a little sappy, but I'm still really looking forward to it. At this point, I'm just hoping it isn't a slog to get through like Vinyl was. Glad we get a free preview.

3. bodkins

Trusted

Excited about this one. Will probably wait until it hits Hulu since it's not that far away.

4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I loved Vinyl. Hope this is good! When does it start?

5. Tim McCall

Regular

I'm disappointed, but I'll try one more episode.

6. bodkins

Trusted

Didn't realize it aired today. Starting it now.