Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Firewatch Released on Steam and PS4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Campo Santo, in conjunction with Portland’s own Panic, have released the new game Firewatch for Steam and the Playstation 4. I haven’t played it yet, but it’s getting great reviews from a lot of people I trust. It looks gorgeous. You can catch a trailer by hitting read more.

The post Firewatch Released on Steam and PS4 appeared first on chorus.fm.

The full article can be found on chorus.fm

2. Incredible game. Worth the wait and worth the money. I'm really looking forward to a second play through to catch things I missed the first go around.

3. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

One of my new favorite games. Would love to have the OST on vinyl.

4. Bet Mondo presses it in the next year.

5. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I loved almost every minute of this game. The production quality for the art and the story were impeccable. The plot went in a completely different direction than what I expected midway through which initially I found slightly disappointing but once the game was over and I digested it, it won me over. Its takes on paranoia and the effects of isolation were just as compelling if not more so than a traditional horror/suspense.