Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Firefly 2017 Lineup Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Tater Tot

Check out the bottom

Dude ranch & the girl at the rock show. Is this a blink cover band?

3. devenstonow

Noobie

Yes. Didn't realize they're gonna become a thing now. Shane from Valencia has been RT'ing their show announcements...Not sure if he's in the band

EDIT: nevermind, he's not in the band, he's just opening for them (eek)

4. Tater Tot

That has to hurt

5. raaaaaaaady

Regular Supporter

The world desperately needs the fearlessly political version of Bob Dylan. Sadly, I don't think we'll see that. And, that's quite all right. Dylan wouldn't be the artist he is if he were predictable.

6. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Hmmm...disappointed. Last year was so great. Will try to make my way there for at least the day Muse headlines.

7. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Coachella, ACL, Lollapalooza, firefly same kinda shit different city.

8. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I had no idea Chill Moody was at big festival level now

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

my interest was peaked at the idea of

Muse, AFI, Kesha, Weezer, OK Go, Naked and Famous, Shins, and Bob Dylan

BUT this is a $300 event....i need a wholeeeee lot more for $300. I don't know anyone after row 5

10. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Never been to Firefly before, do they not have single day passes?

11. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Yeah they do, but they usually go up in late April/early May. I got a single day pass last year and it came up to $125 including fees.

esposimi likes this.
  12. Tata Toothy

Regular

Political Dylan would be great, but the sad part is you can't understand I word this guy says anymore. I've seen him 2 times in the past 3 years and it was awful. He really needs to hang it up, he doesn't play any of his hits he just comes out with his guitar and sits there for over a hour. He tells a few stories but his voice is ruined and you can't understand a single word.