Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Jul 10, 2016.

1. AelNire Jul 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 11, 2016)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I've already asked @Jason Tate but if there were a fire in your house/apartment what would you grab? You already have your phone.

I have to have a disaster bag for my job (there are chargers in there too) so I'd grab that purse, my high school sports jerseys, my family heirlooms and my makeup bag because my makeup is expensive and I'm vain.

image.gif

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'd be screwed because if I'm in there when it starts, I'm probably dead. There are like three rooms total.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Wallet phone and laptop would be essential, it would be smart to take some clothes if possible

4. chris

Trusted Supporter

yeah the way my apt. is set up I'd definitely be running through fire. so if people don't count and my gf can get out on her own, I hope I have my wallet and keys, I guess my turntable is my most important possession. Don't have many photos or important family things and the rest of my electronics can be replaced.

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Cats

6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

My ass would be jumping out the window if I lived in an apartment.

7. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I'd grab my phone, wallet, car keys, pants, and maybe my laptop (but then I have to fumble with the damn charger and the adrenaline would kick in, so maybe not), all of which are right next to my bed.

Then, like @Dirty Sanchez, it's time to round up these fucking cats.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. chris

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah, I have a pair of jeans I really like, I guess I'd jump into those first

9. RigoSoFar

Knowing myself, I'd probably try to take out all of my possessions (even easily replaceable stuff) and get burned alive in the process :tear:

10. muttley

Alternative answer: I would grab a fire extinguisher.

11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

laptop, phone, wallet and teddy bears

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I would probably die trying to grab all my belongings lbr. My care bear, my Thursday drumstick, my autographed copy of Are Prisons Obsolete? I have a vanity so I'd prob yank the drawers out that contain my makeup and just throw other stuff I want in them and run lol.

13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Oh my god..I forgot Mr. Pillowface and left him to die!

14. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'd probably get overwhelmed trying to decide in the heat of the moment and die.

Probably the paintings I bought in Venice and Florence. And something with my novel draft on it. Everything else is replaceable.

15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

THEIR?

I AM DISAPPOINT!

(get it)

aspeedomodel likes this.
  16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I hope that was autocorrect bc I swear I know the difference!

lightning13 likes this.
  17. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

hmm. laptop, my daughter's favorite blanket and her cubby, and the cat. good chance i would go up in flames trying to untangle the wires behind my tv to get one of my gaming consoles.

AelNire and muttley like this.
  18. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Laptop and my five favorite books. I don't really have anything of sentimental value, so the rest can burn in hell.

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

A beer and my cigs so I can watch the light show in leisure.

AelNire likes this.
  20. muttley

Grab a bag of marshmallows.

AelNire likes this.