Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Interesting....I have multiple save files so I might go back to one of them when I continue my run, and do things differently. Not sure tho which house I’ll do after. Probably Blue Lions.

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah there's a secret "4th route" that requires some extra things. The Church Route is the most common route.

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Mannnnn got absolutely wrecked on that first mission after you kill Edelgard .

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lost Shamir, Cyril, and Petra. Those giant metal dudes were ridiculous. I’m keeping the save file in case I wanna go back. Though I’m so close to the end I might just recruit more people. My professor level is a A right now. Shouldn’t be a problem.

5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

What did you train Cyril into? All 4 play-throughs I've done and I've never managed to rotate him into my main crew :crylaugh:

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That’s what was weird! He never has been playable for me, but for some reason this mission he was. He had an axe, and died towards the end:(

JRGComedy likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

Which one is Cyril?

8. theagentcoma

Oh that stupid kid who is obsessed with Rhea lol

JRGComedy likes this.
  9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

He’s def a simp for her

emojedi, JRGComedy and theagentcoma like this.
  10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Downloaded the original FE game from the Switch store and man, the dated-ness(?) of it really turns me off from it. As corny/cringe as individual characters may be in the newer games, the overall story of the games is really a big factor for me enjoying them, and it feels impossible for me to get engrossed in this one at all by virtue of how antiquated it feels.

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I almost bought it when they released it, but I read a few reviews and they all said exactly what you're saying

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  12. theagentcoma

Yeah I can't get into that. I'd much rather play the DS version, and even then it's a mediocre entry in the franchise

13. Furry Werthers

Trusted

It'd fit in much more in the Nintendo System thing on the Switch, just as another Nintendo game, it's cool for nostalgia, but yeah, can't really carry itself as a full game anymore for sure.

14. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

*Repost from Nintendo thread*

Finally beat FE: Three Houses after picking it back up about a month ago. What a fucking game. It’ll probably be a while until I take another run at it. My Black Eagle/Edelgard path was just so perfect, imo (except I lost Shamir :verysad:).

theagentcoma, JRGComedy and Cameron like this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Also beat it last night. So good. Loved the little wrap up on the characters.

theagentcoma and oncenowagain like this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Raphael taking over the inn, and becoming a great cook was very jolly vibes

theagentcoma and oncenowagain like this.
  17. theagentcoma

It's such a good game. You guys are making me want to do a third run lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  18. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Anyone else picking up Three Hopes today?

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Played the demo and unfortunately do just not like the Warriors combat system.

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've never played a game like that series but damn it looks good

21. theagentcoma

yeah I've never been a Warriors game person, I did download the demo just like I did for Hyrule Warriors. I'll mess around with it but that's probably it.

Now give me something more about this supposedly finished new FE game on the Switch in the supposedly forthcoming Direct that probably isn't happening

JRGComedy likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Don't have enough budgeted to get it with other expenses right now but am excited to play it, to contradict the thread so far (who I definitely understand though!) I LOVE Warriors/Musou games. They're not overly complex but I love running around capturing bases and destroying 1000 of something. I very much have a soft spot for those games as ways to relax.

23. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I also like the Warriors games so I will probably end up picking up Three Hopes at some point

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Playing Three Houses again, i've been in limbo on games (need a break from XC3) and I keep meaning to restart a file so that's what I'm doing! Feels right to me. I have never beaten a FE game but played many lol.

Going with Hard/Casual mode, I remember playing on Normal last time and getting way too OP and it was boring.

oncenowagain and theagentcoma like this.
  25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Obvi going Black Eagle again, I NEED to have Edelgard.

oncenowagain and Fucking Dustin like this.