Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 45

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I started up a Blue Lions play through this week since it was the path I haven't done yet; I did it on new game + / normal and I sort of regret it... it's still fun but a little too easy lol, my units are all already B level on their training and I haven't even done the first Gronder field battle yet

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Blue Lions is the only one I haven't done yet

3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Sorry for the bump, but I could really go for a new Three Houses DLC right about now

jpmalone4 and theagentcoma like this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

They should port the GBA games to Switch. Like, why not.

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I did the DLC for the first time over the Christmas break and I loved it, all the missions were a lot of fun

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Absolutely! The chase mission through Abyss is super cool

jpmalone4 likes this.
  7. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I feel like now I have to do another play through at some point so I can really use the Ashen wolves characters too

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I had a hard time integrating the non-winged magic users since there are already so many great ones in the game, but Yuri is by all accounts just a better version of a thief

9. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Interesting yeah, I felt like in the DLC I wasn't really unlocking their full potential. Constance and Balthus were pretty good but Yuri and Hapi I kind of struggled to really take advantage of their abilities.

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I agree. Yuri and Hapi are the kind of units that pay off later in the game, to the point that Hapi could one-shot just about anyone but an archer and I ended up marrying her haha

jpmalone4 likes this.
  11. theagentcoma

Dang I guess I need to do another run soon

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've done all four paths and the DLC and I'm starting to itch about doing another run soon.

Might try to get ahold of Path of Radiance and a gamecube controller instead.

jpmalone4 and theagentcoma like this.
  13. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Path of Radiance is SO good, probably my fave of the classic games.

JRGComedy likes this.
  14. theagentcoma

It's also insanely expensive for a hard copy unfortunately

15. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I really wish they would port them to switch. I would also love a full remake with voice acting of Sacred Stones while they’re at it.

JRGComedy and jpmalone4 like this.
  16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah the Radiance games need to be re-released on Switch as well. No reason not to.

17. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

im really lucky to have maintained my copy of path of radiance all these years, cant think of a single game from that era that i still have. radiant dawn however will forever haunt me.

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol and I have Radiant Dawn, but not Path of Radiance

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Jumping back into this. Just took out Edlegard . Had to be done. She went too far!

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

How far am I story-wise from the end?

21. theagentcoma

What house did you choose?

22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Downloaded Dolphin, so I'm playing Path of Radiance for the first time since like 2007

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

24. theagentcoma

I think there are two more maps after that

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

So you’re with the Church since you fought Edelgard? You only have like 2 chapters left. The post-time skips are all significantly shorter than the pre, sadly.

also FYI if you didn’t know: when you choose Black Eagles, there’s a way to do it so that you can actually join Edelgard before the time-skip. But it requires doing something when you’re at the school in-between a couple levels

Cameron likes this.