Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Woah. I didn't even know Shadow Dragon existed. I'm kind of in shock, lol.

I'm playing through Conquest for the first time and I'm almost done. I'm taking my time because I like to labor over S-Supports and the ~perfect romantic pairings.~ I kind of resent how limited this path can feel; there are too many characters I would've otherwise wanted to level up, but now I can't do that since I'm at the end of the game, and I've only had 3 invasions at My Castle. At the same time I can appreciate the challenge. Also with Birthright you can kind of play on autopilot; I don't feel that way as much with Conquest. I actively have to think it through.

zigbigwig and JRGComedy like this.
  2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I also found it weird how much they prioritize decking out your fort when there's only 3 invasions. Loved doing the romantic pairings. The paralogues with the kids were by far my favorite part of the game. And those units are pretty strong and level up super quickly too!

3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

FE is hard to me so I love Birthright. Though the Switch one was easy too.

JRGComedy and Oskarr like this.
  4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Echoes is your 2nd least favorite? That’s kind of a bummer. I have a copy and I was banking on it being one of the better FE games from what I’ve seen.

Which was the hardest FE game?

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. zigbigwig

also the only FE I haven’t played are Echoes and the console versions, AND the 3rd act of Fates

6. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Right? I think it's mostly for online. Though I have to say, "inheriting skills" is a cool feature.

Siegbert is my best unit. His defense and strength are wild. Velouria too.

Might post my pairings later for fun, lol.

JRGComedy likes this.
  7. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Awakenings was my first, and remains my favorite. I never finished all three Fates, but it would require digging out my 3DS and i'd just prefer all FE get ported to Switch, lol.

zigbigwig and JRGComedy like this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I guess if I'm being honest, I'd probably rank it above Birthright and Revelations. Echoes is a good game and I liked it a lot! Some great voice acting and the map exploration is fun and similar to The Sacred Stones!

zigbigwig likes this.
  9. zigbigwig

my 3DS is just in a crate in the living room so it’s not hard for me to get hooked on some DS/3DS games. i still use it.

i played some New Leaf, Radiant Historia just this year. And currently Final Fantasy Tactics A2 again. it’s just a gem of a handheld. i love my switch but the 3DS’ library is just one of the best (im including DS games ofc)

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Loved the original Final Fantasy Tactics!

jpmalone4, zigbigwig and theagentcoma like this.
  11. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

It's not that i have any issue with the 3DS. I played the hell out of it. I would just prefer to have everything on one system at this point, less to keep track of really.

Cameron and zigbigwig like this.
  12. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

It's really fitting that I always read your username as JRPGcomedy

theagentcoma, zigbigwig and JRGComedy like this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hahaha indeed :crylaugh:

theagentcoma and Jake W like this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man I’m so happy Three Houses exists. In love with this game, and I need some remasters to hit switch so I can play more of The series.

15. zigbigwig

was planning to continue my Blue Lions maddening run, but I read the dlc provides 4 new classes so I’m doing that first.

It’s not difficult but the matches are lengthy haha. not sure if i’ll end up loving the enemy coming in waves in a single battle but Fire Emblem gameplay is fantastic so I’m enjoying it either way

16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just beat the join Edelgard route so I've now beaten the entirety of Three Houses

Glasses, theagentcoma and zigbigwig like this.
  17. zigbigwig

ive read you can recruit jeritza now? im excited to do an Edelgard route

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, his class is "Death Knight." He's a great unit! You can also recruit Anna now as well. And the Abyss stuff integrates into the main story surprisingly well.

zigbigwig and jpmalone4 like this.
  19. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Jeritza is such a huge boost in the Edelgard run, he bailed me out of so many bad situations lol

zigbigwig, theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  20. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Not to double post but I had also recruited Mercedes, and her support cut scenes with Jeritza are actually pretty interesting

theagentcoma, zigbigwig and JRGComedy like this.
  21. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Mercedes is top girl, totally married her

jpmalone4, Shakriel and JRGComedy like this.
  22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I married Claude, Marianne, Petra, and Hapi

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. zigbigwig

I’m actually liking Hapi a lot. All the new characters are great.

But I hate Yuri’s shoes. It’s so ugly.

JRGComedy likes this.
  24. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

I still have to finish this game. Looking forward to it, but I have so many games right now. I think I subconsciously don't finish on purpose sometimes, because it gives finishing games something to look forward to. I have so many games I still need to finish on Switch, but I'll probably make this one first.

JRGComedy likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This reminds me I got to Act 2 the other day. Oh boy this is nuts. Wasn’t expecting shit to go down that fast.

theagentcoma likes this.