Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 40

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

what's this about lol

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Essentially I didn’t know permadeath had started yet, and I made some mistakes in battle. I only have four people left, and I’ve gone p far in the first act. Wondering if I should just start a new game.

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m trying to recruit more. I saw that if you have other house members assist you in missions is the fastest way to recruit.

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Fastest way to recruit that I've found is to get your professor's skill levels as high as possible

Cameron likes this.
  5. theagentcoma

Plant seeds in the greenhouse every week, do every sidequest, return every lost item you can find, and fish hard. Give gifts according to a person's interests and use leftover Activity Points to do Faculty Training. You're gonna be running a lot of laps, but thankfully you can fast travel around the monastery.

Cameron likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just finished Shadow Dragon and it was ok

zigbigwig and theagentcoma like this.
  7. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I've been playing the Project Naga translation of Genealogy of the Holy War and goddamn, is it good. I really hope the rumours of a remake are true as long as the ambitious scale of the game is maintained 100%.

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

You using a ROM and emulator? Or how are you playing it? I've debated doing Project Exile as well, but I have to beat all the North American games first haha

DeathOrGlory likes this.
  9. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Just a ROM and emulator on my phone! It's the first time I've really felt the benefits of an Android haha. It works pretty well though. No issues whatsoever.

JRGComedy likes this.
  10. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Beat the Golden Deer house over the weekend on Normal/Casual, and immediately started a new game + file w/ Black Eagles on Hard/Classic. Pretty much expected the bonuses will offset the higher difficulty anyway, but I'm already making super fast progress

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah even the hard mode isn't that hard haha.

I beat Birthright last night, gonna start on Conquest next.

12. theagentcoma

This is exactly what I did but the other way around, started with BE and doing my GD run

13. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Nice yeah... I kinda wish I did it your way, I'm more attached to the GD characters I think. The only BE characters I like so far are Bernadetta and Petra

theagentcoma likes this.
  14. theagentcoma

Protect Marianne at all costs

jpmalone4 likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Petra is my girl right now.

theagentcoma, Matt and JRGComedy like this.
  16. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

What classes are you doing with her? I'm really torn, I kinda want to go Pegasus knight but I don't have her lance up enough (yet). Seems like she can do anything that isn't magic.

theagentcoma likes this.
  17. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I definitely married Petra on one of my play throughs

theagentcoma likes this.
  18. theagentcoma

Made her a wyvern rider in my BE run. She's a goddess of destruction.

19. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

The one BE character I'm pretty disappointed in is Caspar, guy is kinda useless to me. Might just give him a bow, I don't think he's great as a melee type.

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Haha yeah I have never been able to make use of Caspar or Ashe

21. theagentcoma

I just made him go the war master route and he wasn't bad

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I actually just have her as a commoner but I have her riding skill really high so I might switch

23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

What is the best 3DS era FE game? Looking into games to buy in case I’m stuck at home for a while lol

24. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've heard Awakening, but I haven't played it yet.

If you get one edition of Fates, you can download the other two editions within the first purchased game

morgantayler likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Awakening imo.

morgantayler likes this.