Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 38

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

there's like another 6 on the way, i'm so surprised this is still going on even. the roster is so huge

2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

imagine thinking one of the most succesful entries in the series and a must own switch game from nintendo wouldnt get a rep.

3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Alright, I finished Radiant Dawn for like the 7th time, and Three Houses is definitely better!

Paid attention to the story for the first time and it's pretty wild how much stuff just happens and people randomly show up haha. Kind of a bummer how little time you're given to develop certain units, I.E. Michaiah's whole team.

Still had a good time playing though!

theagentcoma and zigbigwig like this.
  4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

For anyone doing a new game+ in 3H, what's the best thing to spend renown on? I maxed out my professor before doing anything else

5. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Just don’t waste renown on low-level upgrades that you can naturally get very quickly. Wait to use them until you reach a point when you would otherwise be grinding

theagentcoma likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Agreed! But you'll find it very easy to recruit people if you've maxed out your professor right away haha

theagentcoma likes this.
  7. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

zigbigwig and JRGComedy like this.
  8. theagentcoma

I'm doing the Golden Deer route and from what I've read online, it seems to be pretty heavy on the lore. So far that holds up, there's a lot of exposition, which I don't mind.

However I found out that this route is essentially the same as the church route and now I feel kinda dumb for playing it right after that one

Also Marianne I will bring you out of your shell dammit

JRGComedy likes this.
  9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

After years of quiet jealousy, I finally went on eBay and bought a DS so I could play the Fire Emblem games for it.

Starting with Shadow Dragon and moving forward!

zigbigwig and theagentcoma like this.
  10. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I love all my babies. I just want them all to live their best life. I'm only a few months in but I'm loving this game SO MUCH.

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  11. theagentcoma

I've only played the two GBA ones and a tiny bit of Shadow Dragon. Apparently Awakening was pretty good, I would like to try that one,

Haha I remember feeling like I would do anything to protect the lives of every one of my children

FlayedManOfSF and JRGComedy like this.
  12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I played the GBA ones more times than I can count. I borrowed a friend's GameCube and he let me beat Path of Radiance haha. Radiant Dawn I've finished probably 7 or 8 times, and I'm loving Three Houses.

Idk why I love these games so much, but I do!

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Good God why do I get like 8 cavaliers by chapter 5 of Shadow Dragon

zigbigwig likes this.
  14. theagentcoma

Yeah that was one thing I didn't like. The game kept giving you random generic units and I didn't know what to do with them

JRGComedy likes this.
  15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I've whittled it down to my core couple already haha. No way am I going to have an army of paladins or warriors. Gimme magic users and Pegasus knights!!

16. zigbigwig

was this expensive? i haven’t played shadow dragon in a loooong time.

funny enough it’s the FE game that made me realize how much i love the franchise. but the gba ones are my most replayed for sure

JRGComedy likes this.
  17. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Got a DS lite for $30 and a Shadow Dragon cartridge for $12 lol

theagentcoma and zigbigwig like this.
  18. zigbigwig

how did you get it at that price? ive been trying on ebay and it’s mostly 40ish bucks upwards.

my friends get good deals on ebay too and im so clueless how

JRGComedy likes this.
  19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

No idea, just got on at the right time I guess haha. I usually try to avoid bidding and do as much "buy it now" as I can.

20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

zigbigwig likes this.
  21. zigbigwig

JRGComedy likes this.
  22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Same hahaha

zigbigwig likes this.
  23. theagentcoma

What did everyone make Byleth? For my first playthrough I made him a sword master

24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

On this play through, assassin.

theagentcoma likes this.
  25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Going Brawler this playthrough

theagentcoma likes this.