Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m at the part where I’m starting to see Dimitri lose his sanity and it’s getting worse. This is gonna be a downer.

Jake W, theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  2. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

Should I restart at harder difficulty? I think I might be like halfway through Jeralt just died. But I feel like the battles are way too easy. I started at normal difficulty because I've never really played a game like this. I think I'll probably finish first and maybe play it again more difficult. Also am I to understand that if you pick the "fallen units are lost forever" thing that they're just completely removed from the game if someone dies in a battle?

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

My next playthrough will certainly be on hard

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

There's 3.5 different stories depending on who you side with so you might as well just finish your current one. And yes in "Classic" mode characters are gone forever, though obviously that doesn't apply to the main, necessary characters -- if they die then you just lose the match

5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

The way the characters pronounce Mercedes is driving me crazy

Jake W and theagentcoma like this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Mersetis

xapplexpiex likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

I married her but she has one of the worst voice acting out of all the characters lol

8. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Finally finished me first run (Edelguard route)

Shame I couldn't officially thruple up with Dorthy and El but that is definitely what happened regardless of what the game says.

Does the stuff with Jeralt's killers get better dealt with in the other routes? Was fairly satisfied with the rest of the story but I really wanted one more mission to deal with that uncle character and get my sweet revenge.

JRGComedy likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m guessing maybe that’s DLC

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Welp, I just beat this for the third time and I've sunk 102 hours into it lol.

Keep in mind I've been unemployed for the last two weeks and haven't played any other games haha.

Pretty cool how different all of the endings are though. Black Eagles seemed to be by far the hardest route.

theagentcoma likes this.
  11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Starting my third play through now, on Golden Deer. I hear there’s more lore in this route and I’m excited.

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Which one did you do before this? I learned a lot from Blue Lion which was my final one to finish (not counting siding with Edelgard)

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. theagentcoma

I'm gonna do a Golden Deer playthrough on Hard after I finish Octopath again. I went with the BE my first time and chose not to follow Edelgard. I didn't recruit any GD characters, only BL ones so I'm excited for a new cast.

14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

This most recent playthrough I used all my renown to up my skills and recruited everyone but Bernadetta, Raphael and Ignatz.

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. theagentcoma

The renown carries over from previous files, right?

JRGComedy likes this.
  16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I did Blue Lion and Black Eagles, but didn’t side with Edelgard.

JRGComedy likes this.
  17. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Yes. And your statue bonuses.

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Someone in here was saying that they think Golden Deer is the one "true" path if there is one and I'd have to say I'd agree, because having now played through all three houses, it's the only one that deals with the people of the underground.

19. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Hell yeah someone did:

JRGComedy likes this.
  20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

New game update lets you recruit Jeritza in Part 2 of the Crimson Flower path

theagentcoma likes this.
  22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

And Anna the shopkeeper!

I'm probably gonna wait until next year to get the DLC

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

24. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Brought my Wii home from Christmas and I've been playing Radiant Dawn. Definitely more dated that I expected graphics-wise, but it's just as difficult as I remember it being haha

theagentcoma and zigbigwig like this.
  25. theagentcoma