Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

That's dope that Caspar and Linhardt can end up together

theagentcoma and Jake W like this.
  2. Jake W

I don't want your London drugs Supporter

I've married Linhardt both times lol

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  3. xapplexpiex

the past is a grotesque animal Supporter

I just got to the time jump. When my kids showed up and backed me up with Seteth, I teared up.

4. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

Maddening difficulty is out. I’m dropping my current playthrough haha

if you finish it while not on NG+ you’ll get a new title screen I read

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. Jake W

Ohhhhh yes third playthrough time lol

6. zigbigwig Sep 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2019)
    zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

i was playing the second map as Blue Lions, and after ending my first turn to bait Dorothea with Mercedes (my unit with the best Res so far), Dorothy just straight up lands a crit and murders my unit

so yeah, this is def the Fire Emblem I love/hate, im so excited lol

7. theagentcoma

nobody look Supporter

Man the more I think about Dorothea and Petra's paired ending the happier I get

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

DC298F7B-DDAA-4953-8C3F-731C9B2E76BE.jpeg

9. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Damn, some sort of sport mini game would have been an awesome cathedral activity

10. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

if that happened this game would be more harry potter than ever

theagentcoma likes this.
  11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

zigbigwig likes this.
  12. theagentcoma

nobody look Supporter

so what does this increased difficulty entail?

13. Jake W

It's harder. A lot harder

theagentcoma likes this.
  14. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the enemies stats are better. including Res. magic isn’t as effective (early game at least)

15. Jake W

More enemies too. Got to chapter 6 last night(I think) and it's hard

16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I only recruited Lysithea at the end in my first playthrough but I did Golden Deer for my second and good lord she’s insanely powerful plus her attack range is ridiculous.

JRGComedy and zigbigwig like this.
  17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah by the end of the game if you have the right support items and skill levels, magic users can have ranges of like 5-6 lol

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Which is crucial for a character like Lysethia who can easily be OHKO’d if you’re not careful

morgantayler likes this.
  19. Just finished this. Took about 75hrs, although I leave the game running idle a lot.

Married Petra, and we after we fought many battles together, we retired to the the western edge of Fodlan (by Brigid) and lived happily ever after.

Leonie and Shamir started a mercenary group together, which is cool.

Raphael helps Bernadetta and I think it's implied they got married.

Dorothea and Manuela tour the opera and they end up together, which is cute.

Edelgard and Hubert are side by side and after handing off the kingdom to a successor, retire together, though it's unclear if their relationship ever became fully romantic.

20. clucky

Hey Kids! Spelling is Fun! Supporter

I'm like 30 hours in going super slow because I like talking to everyone in the monastery each month. only reached like chapter 10 so far

midgame spoilers:

Jeralt just died and then I immediately get the rank B support event with Leonine where she is like "you don't deserve Jeralt as your father he's more important to me than he is to you, you skank"

I get that we all handle grief differently but I was trying to be friends if you're gonna be like that I might still recruit her but only to make her die a horrible death and then we can see who really will do the best honoring Jeralt's legacy

(also the timing of the event was weird. I had reached rank B a while back, but they wouldn't let the event play until after he died. But then didn't actually play off that in the event dialog. Maybe they fucked up the English translation???

21. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

For all support levels, the game doesn’t let you get to certain levels until you reach certain points in the game. Like most if not all A supports don’t become optional until halfway through

22. Jake W

Hilda destroys everything

23. xapplexpiex

the past is a grotesque animal Supporter

On my second play through now. This is destroying my life.

theagentcoma and Jake W like this.
  24. theagentcoma

nobody look Supporter

for sure going Golden Deer next time through

JRGComedy likes this.
  25. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

I'm still quite enjoying this game. I mentioned early in the thread that I've never played a game like this before so it took some getting used to, and I think there still is a lot that I don't understand, but since I play on normal difficulty it's pretty easy to pick up. I don't think I'm very far. Tomas just turned out to be a bad guy disguised as Tomas or something. I have a really hard time following the story because I only play Nintendo Switch handheld style with an episode of Seinfeld or South Park always going on in the background, but the battles element of the game is very fun. I am on the Golden Deer house and Claude pretty much kills it for me.