Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah I’m almost positive you need to go see her crowned. When you have the option to go with her, it gets all intense and is like “THIS WILL SERIOUSLY ALTER THE COURSE OF THE GAME” even though you still have the choice to reject her later

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I think I'm getting close to the end

3. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m not going to have kids. But if I had a daughter, her name would be Bernadetta.

CoffeeEyes17 and theagentcoma like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Mine would be Petrairiannesythea

Matt likes this.
  5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Oh yeah that was it, you need to do it but it doesn’t actually alter the game because you can still reject her. My bad.

6. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

On my third playthrough, went the Edelgard route because I was an idiot on my first playthrough and didn’t realize you had to do certain things to get that path.

I like Edel wanting to expose the church and restore balance but I also think Rhea and the church itself are rly creepy

7. The Lucky Moose

I still think this is the one true path

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. theagentcoma

If that's the one true path I did everything wrong

9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Idk, the Golden Deer path seemed pretty legit too haha

10. theagentcoma

Definitely going GD next time through

11. The Lucky Moose

I agree GD is good too but like Edelhard’s mission seems to be the most Fire Emblem one to me

12. The Lucky Moose

It’s also the only one you have to clear hurdles for which gives it “true ending” vibes. It is a Japanese game after all.

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Except Ed’s path doesn’t expose how fucked up TWSITD are tho, nor how much worse they are than the Church. The church is creepy and authoritarian and Rhea in particular should absolutely not be in charge of anyone, but their actions at least makes some sense in the context of knowing that there’s other literal malevolent, otherworldly monsters out there. And Ed signing on with them doesn’t make her any better than the Church.

I think Claude’s is the one true ending in the sense that, if this was a game with one narrative, he is the most morally correct and Nemesis would be the clear final twist antagonist.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  14. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Ed’s path is also like 4 chapters shorter than everyone else which wtf

15. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Yeah, they acknowledge TWSITD being not great and then never do anything about it, least not from an in-game perspective. It's like they ran out of budget and decided to just hope players wouldnt notice.

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Claude definitely is the most moral of the three leaders

17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I think the Church route also has by far the most difficult final level (tho it was on hard and I didn’t do Ed’s final level on hard). I lost nearly half my team and basically had to slowly draw all the monster enemies towards me one at a time. And then bc of that I barely had any gambits to break the boss’s shield

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Edelgard's final level, at least on normal is pretty much a cakewalk.

Nearly done with my Claude playthrough, but took a break to play FFVIII. Just realized I never bothered with gambits on my hard playthrough so far, lol.

theagentcoma likes this.
  19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

This for sure. The Immaculate One map was WAY more difficult then Nemesis.

But one thing I loved about Claude is how suspicious he is of the church the whole time too. He's always digging around and scheming.

20. The Lucky Moose

It kind of does though. Also, if you marry Edelgard, which is kind of what the game is pushing you towards in that path, it ends with her saying that together you’re going to destroy TWSITD once and for all.

21. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

The wildest thing is Edelgard turning into a god damn digimon at the end of the BL path I didn’t see that coming

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  22. theagentcoma

What is TWSITD

23. The Lucky Moose

Those who slither in the dark, so Solos and them

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I don't think I heard that name once while playing Black Eagles lol

theagentcoma and The Lucky Moose like this.
  25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah but they just add it as an epilogue like “Oh and btw she dealt with those guys so don’t worry”

That was my first play through and I was PISSED lol

The Lucky Moose likes this.