Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

towards the end you can definitely feel the budget/time constraints that the team had to face, i feel like missions just leap too much story-wise.

FE stories always have this problem of being an underdog story at the start with the enemies having this massive army but they never do a great job at explaining how the main characters amass enough army to match it by the end.

i wonder what the season pass will include

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I wish each post time skip was like 5 extra chapters longer. They add so many new secondary characters that just filter in and out. And story wise your team just runs a train on the entire war in a matter of months. Would have been cooler to have them suffer strategic loses or whatever idk

3. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Yeah, that's my only real complaint. Post time skip just fucking hums along and you dont get learn much about the new characters or enjoy more time with your now-older students. Just a couple battles and done.

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Really bummed that Judith was never recruitable

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm quite OP right now so I'm just gonna blow through some of the story and not worry about leveling up TOO much. Got everyone's goals set for their master class for the most part at least. Bernadette's is gonna be my first master prob.

6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I’m doing Dimitri’s story rn and Rodrigue plays a *huge* role post-time skip

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Oh does he oh ok I just got past the time skip so I’m sure I’ll see him soon

Btw y’all time skip Dimitri is daddy

personalmaps and zigbigwig like this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Who tf is Rodrigue

zigbigwig likes this.
  9. morgantayler Aug 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 22, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It’s Felix’s father. He the lord of House Fraldarius, which is in the the Kingdom of Faerghus (aka the region Dimitri is from).

JRGComedy likes this.
  10. zigbigwig

Duke Holst is my favorite character. Hands down.

the grand enigma that guy

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Who tf is Duke Holst

12. zigbigwig

hahaha exactly

hilda’s brother. always mentioned, never seen. even heralded as the Alliance’s greatest general

JRGComedy likes this.
  13. zigbigwig

hahaha holy shit from his wiki

“In 1180, Holst fell ill amidst an Almyran attack on Fódlan's Locket. Hilda was summoned to take over the defense of the fortress in her brother's stead. Fortunately his illness was merely food poisoning from eating a bad mushroom, and he was expected to make a full recovery shortly after the battle with the Almyrans ended.”

14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hahaha I do remember Hilda mentioning the food poisoning in the Golden Deer run

zigbigwig likes this.
  15. zigbigwig

i was looking at the Fire Emblem heroes sprites, and the axe Hilda was using was the relic that I gave her (forgot which paralogue that axe was from). just thought that was amusing.

i don’t think claude will end up as my favorite lord (he’s too reasonable and he makes too much sense i want drama and pettiness and revenge!!!) but the golden deer folks will probably end up as my favorite bunch

JRGComedy likes this.
  16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Having done the route siding with Edelgard, it’s hard to now take these nobels and church people seriously lol

I do have to say I still don’t understand exactly what the point is of some of the things the flame emperor did

17. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

very excited to finish all 3 paths and then read 5 million fan fiction to flesh out my questions lol.

18. The Lucky Moose

Mercedes just told me in a random dialogue that Jeritza looks vaguely familiar so he’s definitely both her brother and the Death Knight

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  19. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Hilda has been my Edel stand in since I can’t recruit Edel :( idk I just love how anime it is for smol petite girls to be carrying giant axes it’s both absurd and badass.

If u look like time skip Dimitri pls hmu

JRGComedy and Shakriel like this.
  20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I wonder what I would look like post time-skip...

Probably the same, there are pictures I have from five years ago and I think I've stopped aging lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I wish I was playing classic mode so I could kill Lorenz lol

CoffeeEyes17 and Matt like this.
  22. Matt

I'm doing my NG+ on classic mode so I will definitely sacrifice the Annoying Students

23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Classic mode just seems like too much of a pain in the ass. Like I don’t think it would make the game more “fun” as much as it would only end up making me spend twice as much time grinding to make sure everyone was too OP so I wouldn’t worry about them getting killed lol

24. Matt

I did my initial play through on Normal - Casual, now I am doing NG+ on Normal - Classic. If I do a third play through it will be Hard - Casual, then Hard - Classic etc

25. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm doing hard classic and I prefer it. Makes you think more about what you're doing

zigbigwig likes this.