Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 29

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Man flying units in this game are super strong. Might as well make the entire team Pegasus or Wyvern riders

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. Matt Aug 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 19, 2019)
    Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Watch out for arrows though, they can really damage a flyer

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Ben did his Golden Deer run as "horse house" and made everyone ride a horse or a pegasus lol. He was clearning maps in like 3 turns always towards the end, even on hard mode.

4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

haha, dismount really made them powerful.

5. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

“Being a teacher” is really just a matter of upping the character’s motivation for that week’s instruction and then using that to help move one of the skills further along. That’s the crux of it

6. theagentcoma

I wish Petra had an accent

mescalineeyes likes this.
  7. zigbigwig

morgantayler likes this.
  8. zigbigwig

personalmaps and morgantayler like this.
  9. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Im fucking crying at the Dimitri one, honestly its in character post time skip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. The Lucky Moose Aug 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 21, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I haven’t been in here because I wanted to finish the game once before joining the discussion.

I just finished the BE/Edelgard (i.e. the one where you side with Edelgard) story. Based on what I know of the others, this definitely feels like the canon ending. Oh and I married Dorothea.

I now started NG+. I’m planning to play through it again with GD. Not sure if I’ll actually finish though. It feels weird going up against Edelgard knowing what I know.

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The Death Knight is Mercedes' Brother lol wat

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  12. The Lucky Moose

Lol what. This game. I’m still not even sure I understand everything that happened in my story.

Jake W likes this.
  13. Jake W

The specific Death Knight scene that I just saw only happens if you do these other specific things before it, so a lot of people who have done BL haven't seen it. Makes me wonder just how much I didn't see on BE run.

14. The Lucky Moose

Yeah me too. That’s crazy.

Jake W likes this.
  15. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

im two chapters into the timeskip with gd and while i dont regret my choice one bit (golden deers forever!) i think im gonna have to do a be run after for the story. are the chapters the same in every run?

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Not sure, but I'm on a BE run after my first GD run and most of the story is the same, but I've gotten some cool additional scenes/different paralogues.

17. theagentcoma

I'm on my first run doing BE and I think I'm near the time skip, I'm hella nervous. Don't know what to expect.

18. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Lmao I love how ill equipped the enemy AI is when it comes to dealing with Lysithea. I’ve got her to lvl 25 on my second play-through and she can just about one shot everything in the game from a pretty safe distance.

I’m enjoying my BL playthrough maybe even more than my BE playthrough but that’s provably more to do with me understanding the mechanics better and not wasting time. Edelgard will always be my one true love and is probably my new favorite character in any FE game but Sylvain, Dimitri, Felix, and Ashe are all my husbands they may be dumb but they’re all so handsome and strong and brave uwu

19. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Any word on an amiibo release for any of these characters?

20. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Pre time skip is all the same (except if you’re with Ed then you’re attacking the monastery instead of defending) but post is totally different except for one

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  21. zigbigwig

Lysithea is absurd. She can hit twice almost always with 90+ accuracy, with the first blow already being lethal.

fuuck that's right i'm probably going to buy everything.

JRGComedy and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Nah Golden Deer ending is for sure the most canon ending. Edelgard’s version is pretty one dimensional by contrast

23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

If you’re talking about the paralogue then all that’s required is having Mercedes and Casper in your house. The house itself shouldn’t matter

24. Jake W

I read that it only happens with BL but obviously what I read could be wrong

25. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I got it with GD

Jake W likes this.