Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

When should i be able to start recruiting? I’m only about 10 hours in and no one likes me. Also tea parties are weird... having a blast though.

CoffeeEyes17 and theagentcoma like this.
  2. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Also all i want in life is for Mercedes to have a flying horse and be a bad ass archer

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i had some bulky units that felt like they shouldnt have been in Hard for some reason. made early game easier. def check the def/res of everyone. speed too since it prevents x2

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Still very early into ng+ but hard doesn’t seem that hard. Might just be the ng+ affecting that upon reflection.

Jake W likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Which house? I legit think Golden Deer and Blue Lions have better units than Black Eagles hahaha

6. Shakriel

Doing Golden Deer. Did black eagles on regular first time. I actually liked my black eagles starter crew more. But whatever.

Turned hilda into a hulking tank and Bernie (who i recruited already) into a deadly archer. Rest of the team is meh haha.

JRGComedy likes this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hilda definitely was incredible for me. Marianne and Lysithea revealed themselves a little later in the game and became invaluable. Claude too. And then once I had Seteth, I would just fly around and finish maps in like 4 turns haha

8. Shakriel

I never bother using the teachers. Only those I have taught! Yeah I’ve made Marianne and Lysithea pretty nasty already.

JRGComedy likes this.
  9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've recruited Manuela, Shamir, and Hanneman both times and I don't use them either.

Catherine is a different story though. With Thunderbrand she was a killer.

Shakriel likes this.
  10. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Leonie and Lorenz are powerful cavalry/tank.
    Hilda and Lysithea are prob my best units.
    Marianne is also pretty strong support unit, both as a healer and an attacker (with aura)

tbh Raphael was my only weak unit. everyone else in Golden Deer held their own

JRGComedy likes this.
  11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I ditched Leonie and Lorenz in favor of Sylvain and Seteth. Once I got Raphael up high enough he was fantastic, but it took a while.

Once Marianne became a Holy Night she was one-shotting bosses hahaha

zigbigwig likes this.
  12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Shamir is the only teacher I use regularly. She and Bernadetta as snipers are deadly, plus Shamir is able to take hits fairly well.

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  13. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I've read that Lysithea is one of the best units in the game

JRGComedy likes this.
  14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've long thought dark magic is a secret to this games haha.

I had a shower thought this morning about how much choice this game gives you.

Like in the first GBA game, you couldn't pick your classes that your units change to, for a while armories and shops are only available on the battlefield, and support conversations only happen on the battlefield as well!

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

So many mistakes my first time through! Like why am I not waiting to battle on my free days when there aren't any fishing/tournaments going on. It took me bit to realize that if you choose to battle on your off days, you can't explore!

Can't wait to play through it again (I'm also only on like Ch. 7 lol)

16. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

SO the best thing to do is to start building support relationships up as early as possible. Make sure to explore the monastery AT LEAST once a month to find all of the lost items. Pick 1 or 2 people you want to recruit and start inviting them to tea, give them gifts they’d like, invite them on missions, do the cooking/choir stuff, if the special meal that week is one they like then invite them to eat, eventually once you get to around C or B support levels you’ll have a much easier time recruiting people. Some will even ask to join your class without you even having to ask them.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

18. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I’m literally furious that my boyfriend has finished TWO paths and I’ve barely finished one.

theagentcoma and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

All I have left on the Black Eagles path is the fight against Rhea. I'm definitely going to start my next play through with the Golden Deer.

JRGComedy likes this.
  20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just passed the time skip on my second playthrough. I uh... play this too much

theagentcoma and Jake W like this.
  21. Shakriel

Hahaha. I know what you mean. I'm imposing a couple-day break after playing so much this weekend.

22. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah once I crossed the 50-hour mark, I decided I'm taking a small break haha

theagentcoma likes this.
  23. Shakriel

That's about where I am. Not quite to the time skip though. Just worry I'll burn out on it. So a little break and time to play something else, haha.

JRGComedy likes this.
  24. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Just got past the time skip on my second playthrough... This game is life

25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

going to be honest when I say I have no clue how to do anything in the actual being a teacher part but like I have a code 5 roster that is super strong. Claude is my dude.