Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I had some side battle last night and used Petra as bait to draw the enemies in and none managed to land a hit on her. Hitting my MC or Petra is pretty difficult, meanwhile no one does really any damage to Edelgard.

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

2nd play through and I switched to a male MC and I would not be upset to spend the rest of my life with Petra, Lysithea, or Marianne

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I've been cooking and dining with Mercedes a lot. Also she approached me outside of class to talk, so I guess you could say things are getting serious

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Haven't cared about Petra on either of my play throughs

5. Shakriel

What a monster.

theagentcoma likes this.
  6. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

56 hours in and close to finishing my first play through. Kinda rushing it a bit now so I can move onto the next story line

7. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

same. im struggling to finish my current playthrough because i saw all my mistakes and im itching to start a new save haha

theagentcoma likes this.
  8. TheBaroness

I’ve over-levelled so much that I’m one-shotting bosses with Ingrid as a Falcon Knight so I’ve lost a bit of interest in the battles now, pushing forward to the end because I’m desperate to know how things play out from the Black Eagles’ perspective (they have a lot of explaining to do)

zigbigwig and theagentcoma like this.
  9. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Raphael is the best tank in the game minus probably the professor that it didn’t allow me to recruit with Golden Deer

theagentcoma likes this.
  10. TheBaroness

Dedue disagrees with your assessment

11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

12. TheBaroness

Oh I didn’t know that as I’ve only done a BL run So far. Makes sense though.

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Yeah you can’t recruit Dedue or Hubert or any of the main three. And if you side with Edelgard post time skip then I believe some of the professors will ditch you

14. TheBaroness

I don’t blame them :teethsmile:

15. Shakriel

All the prof who joined me came with me when i sided with edelgard. Just could never get Catherine, she just wasn't ever gonna join Black Eagles.

16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol up the difficulty on your next play-through! I did, I just finished the mock battle of the three houses and I've already used Divine Pulse more on this play than I did the entire last game.

17. TheBaroness

That’s definitely my plan. I’ve probably gotten into tons of bad habits now and am going to get wrecked on my next play through on Hard

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Lol I feel so bad at the game now. I got into the bad habit of just sending one unit out on their own.

I had like a level 50 Hilda Wyvern Lord who could handle anything and in hard now it takes like 3 units ganging up on one enemy.

TheBaroness likes this.
  19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Mercedes has got so powerful on this playthrough

Also think I'll take a break after this playthrough to finish Judgement and Bloodstained. Partly because I know they're releasing the higher difficulty at some point as I don't think Hard is enough of a challenge for me beyond this playthrough

20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I've only just realized some of the goals on my characters are not what I want them to be working on in terms of what I want them to change into. They're all in the mid-teen levels lol

21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Matt likes this.
  22. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Ok fine i’ve just bought this... here we go

theagentcoma and Matt like this.
  23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Damn Manuela...

24. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious