Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fire Emblem Franchise Video Game • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by theagentcoma, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Like, I beat the last Golden Deer level in 13 turns and killed the boss with Nosferatu haha

2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The Edelgard path is more disappointing. Thales &co are always playing a part in the background but you never actually end up fighting them and then the epilogue is like “Oh yeah and then later Edelgard took care of them”

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

oh wow I put 3 hours into this so easily right off the bat

JRGComedy likes this.
  4. BG9352

Regular

Picked this up last week and first Fire Emblem game! Man, it is addicting and I love it so far. Only at month 8 and already put in a lot of time.

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Took me about 36 hours to beat with combat and assist animations off

BG9352 likes this.
  6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I finally made it to Part 2 and I just finished the Derdriu battle.

I’m realizing now that I wish I had utilized the goals function more than I did. The master classes seem far away for most of my roster at the moment.

7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I don't really understand the goals or the one on one sessions with students but I'm still having fun

8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The goals are nice because it just reminds you what you need to level up in order for them to change class. So if you want to be in total control of it, you can go in and view the classes and what's required for each one and then tailor your students' goals to match

9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Also, when they gain experience at the end of the week, it goes towards those skills that are set as their goals. I believe it does the same when they level up in battle.

10. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

I’ve reached the dubstep part of the game

11. morgantayler Aug 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Has anyone done Marianne’s paralogue? That shit is hard lol

I can’t believe they start Marianne right at the main beast and then her magic attacks can’t even do any damage to it. That’s such a dick move lmao

JRGComedy likes this.
  12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

yeah i did. haha just move her to a forest and let everyone catch up. i think i was able to do it without any enemy attacking her

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

That's what I'm trying on my second attempt. The first time I tried together her to cut through the forest to get with them but it just followed her lol.

14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Definitely the hardest level for me haha

15. zigbigwig

there’s not many difficult levels in 3 Houses imo. maybe it’s the introduction of Divine Pulse, or maybe Into the Breach just made me a better turn-based strategy player but I didn’t find myself struggling in any of the maps.

lunatic exists, right?

theagentcoma and JRGComedy like this.
  16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I just went up a difficulty level for my second playthrough and it's noticably harder

zigbigwig likes this.
  17. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Finally post-time skip in my redo playthrough; at the battle with Claude and I recruited Lysithea after one-hit KOing her.

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Same but that was after I had to use divine pulse because she one-hit one of my characters with Hades lol.

19. Shakriel

Haha. She did that to me too, so I restarted. Not sure I can get Hilda, but don't wanna harm her, so I'm going away from her.

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Hilda is like Dedue and Hubert so you can't recruit her unfortunately. Those three all have unwavering loyalty to their house leaders.

21. zigbigwig

awesome. that’s what im planning to.

how many difficulty levels are there after Normal/Hard?

22. Shakriel

See that's what I figured, but kept reading online you could recruit her, so like I was never sure. Sigh. Don't wanna hurt any of these kids. :(

23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I looked into it and I guess I was wrong and it is possible but I think it's only before the time skip.

24. Shakriel

Yeah. Either way I spared Claude and managed to just avoid her. She showed up just one turn too late, thankfully.

25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

No idea haha. Honestly having a hard time giving a shit about the Black Eagle house after bonding so hard with the Golden Deer house.

New Game + is a cool idea, but I wish there were some more post-game maps so I could just hang with the kids longer.