Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Finch’s EP Coming to Vinyl

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Finch’s debut EP will be released on vinyl this Friday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/drivethrurec26/status/1595448571188449281
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

looks like i'll set my alarm for this one

3. torres

Regular

EP is only 16 minutes long.

If it's a 12 inch, it would be rad if it was 45 rpm.

4. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Finch has let me down too many times to care anymore but by golly is Post Script a banger!

JamesMichael, Paulms85 and Brent like this.
  5. torres

Regular

Consider giving them one last chance next year. 2023 could be the farewell year for Finch. I think they're all in their 40's and I'm sure most of them kids. Finch as a business probably doesn't generate enough income consistently for them to dedicate an album cycle for.

Who knows what the reasons are why they can't keep it together. I'm gonna cherish 2023 and Finch's two announced festival dates as if this is the final run.

Hey, most bands don't make it out of the garage. A lot of great ones don't even get around to recording and releasing an album on a label, let alone tour.

Finch gave us three great albums (yes, I love Back To Oblivion too). I feel like next year will give me closure as a Finch fan. I can find other bands to enjoy. I just want them to find peace and happiness in whatever they do. I'm grateful for what they gave us.

20+ years since they first put out this EP and people still care about them. That's a legacy they can sleep well on.

thebe_st, BEsterley and Wynuride like this.
  6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

If they do end up calling it a day next year, then I hope they do something with all their unreleased material.

BEsterley, Bartek T. and torres like this.