Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Final Fantasy Video Game • Page 91

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 15, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

You quite right after the world of ruin chase!?!?!

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. Philll

Trusted

Yeah I have the gameboy advance version of 6 on my android. I use the My Boy! app, all the roms are a quick google away.

3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah.
    oh ok. looks like that one is $5 but I found another one just called GBA Emulator

4. Philll

Trusted

I have the free version of my boy and it does the job perfectly well. I'm sure there's plenty of options though.

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm listening to Dancing Mad (final battle music for FF6) at work and I heavily suggest everyone that can do the same right NOW.

Fucking incredible.

Joe4th and theagentcoma like this.
  6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

One of the best tracks in all of FF

oldjersey likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

upload_2020-1-5_22-55-51.png

theagentcoma and Shakriel like this.
  8. GBlades

Trusted

Real talk: I've only ever played FFX and FFXV to completion, might have started the first 3 but have no recollection.

Got a Switch recently and had to decide between VII, VIII and IX and opted for IX. The gameplay is traditional FF for me but the story is taking it's time. I'm only 10 hours in but its feeling clunky and slow. Does it pick up or did I make a wrong choice?

9. Nine is my favorite

theagentcoma and GBlades like this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I gave up on 9 because it wasn't really grabbing me either, but it seems to be a fan favorite. Might give it another shot on switch

GBlades likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nine is excellent. It picks up, but bruh use that fast forward mode! No FF game is slow with that!

ikanacanyon, GBlades and theagentcoma like this.
  12. theagentcoma

yeah I found the battles to be pretty slow for 9. still my favorite tho. damn I need to play it again

GBlades likes this.
  13. GBlades

Trusted

Realised just before you mentioned that it can be fast forwarded but damn its fast!

theagentcoma and oldjersey like this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

7,8,9 are the best and my favorite in that order. 8 might even overtake 7. Love it. So hyped for Remake

15. theagentcoma

9 is my favorite but I think 6 is the best.

I liked 2 more than 8.

I haven't played anything from 10 on

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ok

7>6>9>14>5>4>10>12>8>3>1>15>2
    Didn't played11 much never played 13 yet :( hope it's re-released soon. I think it's coming to xbone soon?

Philll likes this.
  17. Philll

Trusted

I enjoyed 13 more than most I think. Only frustration for me is I got a 2nd hand copy that I guess was scratched so I literally beat the final boss and then it glitched and wouldn't let me watch the final cutscene or play any post game stuff. Infuriating. I beat that final boss 3 or 4 times and the same result every time.

Would welcome a remaster.

oldjersey likes this.
  18. thewmaynes

http://johnnymainstream.bandcamp.com

7 > 15 > 8 > 12 > 9

Only ones that I’ve finished, I’ve started 4, 5, 6 and 10 but never beat them.

I know it is unpopular but I had so much fun playing 15. I just loved spending time in that world with those characters.

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

In terms of the ones I’ve beaten I’d have to say

9>10>Lightning Returns>13>7>15>13-2>8>3

14 I’m not gonna include because it feels so different, but it’s definitely top tier as well

20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Im surprised there isn’t more love for 8. Such a fun story and the junction system was tits. You could make your characters godlike.

21. tomdelonge

Trusted

this is wild

22. theagentcoma

8 has too much micromanaging for me tbh

23. GBlades

Trusted

I've just finished IX, story got really intense in the last 1/3rd of the game. The characters were incredible, ending really heartfelt. Really enjoyed it but unsure if I want to play 7/8 now, or just wait on FFVIIR.

oldjersey, Philll and theagentcoma like this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Play 7 dude

theagentcoma likes this.
  25. I think 15 is on game pass now for anyone that hasn’t played it.

hoping they add the 13 series soon