Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Final Fantasy Video Game • Page 63

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I still have the game left off in Chapter 3 from back when it first came out. Going to wait until they add in the campaign revisions to jump back in and finish it. Mass Effect will keep me busy until then.

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

New timed hunt is super lame compared to last weeks, and there's not a new one for another month.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

On the last dungeon of World of Final Fantasy. Gonna finish it before Tuesday, so I can trade it in when I pick up KH 1.5+2.5. I've had a lot of fun and over 40 hours of this game. I'd recommend it to any FF fan. Lots of dungeons, puzzles, great music, challenging battles.

tucah likes this.
  4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

It's a great, fun, silly love letter to the series, I definitely second the recommendation to fans of the franchise.

lightning13 likes this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i'm on the postscript now! gonna finish the game today :)

tucah likes this.
  7. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

The changes to Chapter 13 don't really make me want to replay it. The real problem with the chapter is that it should have been much shorter.

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

You can just play the new Gladio section if you choose Special from the main menu, it's pretty short (maybe a half hour), really just gives you a taste of how Gladio will play in his DLC.

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

a shame episode Gladio
    shittt wish I knew this earlier haha. Dark Souls 3 DLC comes out tomorrow so won't be playing FFXV until I finish that

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Nice

It's a very fun game that I wish I had more time to play, opening it up to level 35 instead of locking it at 10 or whatever it was before is much better

12. I Am Mick Mar 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2017)
    I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Did anyone play any of the Gladio DLC that came out today? Played about 40 minutes and find it incredibly boring. A dungeon crawl with super clunky combat

13. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

I don't think I'm going to play it right now. I'm still fumbling around in Zelda.

theagentcoma likes this.
  14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

That recent timed hunt pissed me off. Somehow got out of the area and it cancelled the hunt. Super fucking frustrating, especially when I had one enemy left.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, the only difficult part of that hunt was the tiny area

billyboatman likes this.
  16. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

FINISHED WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY

@Dominick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Really disappointed with the Gladio DLC

I Am Mick likes this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah it's pretty lame.

billyboatman likes this.
  19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Not only that, but it's so buggy and not polished at alll. It's ridic. The frame rate. Horrendous.

20. Fucking Dustin

Are there enough people considering getting into FFXIV that we could start a Chorus FC? I'm inviting @DeviantRogue into the one I'm in but if we had enough people it'd be cool to start our own.

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm definitely considering it, I don't know how much I'll play off the bat with Persona 5 out though.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

is XIV subscription based and how much is it?

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Sorry, I'm kind of drunk and don't play MMO's (or any games with subscription), but I'm not totally clear on the difference between Subscription length and Monthly cost. Does that just mean I'm locked into paying the monthly subscription for that many days?

25. Fucking Dustin

It means the subscription length is what you pay for up front. So, like, if it's 6 months for $10/month, it's $60 up front for that time. If it's 1 month for $16/month, it's $16 up front for that time.

lightning13 likes this.