Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Final Fantasy Video Game • Page 61

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 15, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Joe4th likes this.
  2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Joe4th likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

There aren't really bosses.

edit: I take it back. Human 'bosses' are jokes. There isn't an intelligent human AI in the game. Every mechanized 'boss' is the same enemy type and they aren't crushingly difficult or anything.

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I can't wait to actually play all the way through XII.

6. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

The Judges were such great villains/bosses. FF15 really dropped the ball in comparison. Hopefully they get back to something more along the lines of 12 with the next main game.

7. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i feel like this spoils a lot.

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just bought XV on saturday! I watched some youtube videos on the story before I started playing, so glad I did that. I was immediately hooked into the plot once I started playing. Can't wait to get home and play tonight, I really love it already.

Joe4th likes this.
  9. SLADE775

It's a really great game. But don't get too excited about the "plot" haha

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll avoid the Gladio trailer.

So, FF7 and FF8 are my favorite Final Fantasy games, and I think I've had the ending of Final Fantasy X spoiled for a me a long long time ago, but would you all still recommend playing it? Considering picking up the FFX/X2 PS4 remaster

theagentcoma likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Im not like a HUGE storyline guy. But just like anyone id imagine I hate not knowing whats going on. I fee like that can happen easy in this game.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

FF7 is my favorite. Literally just bought a ps4 along with the remaster and just reached the end of X. Im so glad I picked it up. I could go into detail but really all I have to say is definitely get it. Very fun experience.

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Joe4th likes this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

IT LOOKS SO PRETTY.

:heart: Penelo forever.

15. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Did you end up finishing X after the boss fight we discussed?

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

No, I get so caught up in like do I wanna do the sidequests or do I wanna just go beat it, then I just do nothing lol. I kinda wanna get the ultimate weapons for my main party but IDK

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Haha I'd say just beat it since you can go back later anyway

18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I still have nightmares of the lightning dodging mini game. Ugh

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Here's the update to chapter 13 along with the Gladio DLC

Final Fantasy XV‘s notorious Chapter 13 will see some changes this month. Along with balancing adjustments, the team at Square Enix has been at work on a number of other enhancements based on user feedback.

Speaking with Game Informer, producer Haruyoshi Sawatari gave a run down on what we can expect when the new patch launches on March 28.

“So before, obviously, it was just Noctis by himself, kind of alone without the powers of his weapon summoning abilities,” said Sawatari. “But what we’ve done for Chapter 13, is we’ve added a separate route for Gladio and Ignis after they get split off from Noctis, so you actually get to play as Gladio, and see what happened from their side of things until they reunited with Noctis.

“You’ll see some additional cutscenes [that] just show you what took place while Noctis was kind of on his own. You’ll get some actual gameplay with the party of Gladio and Ignis together. You’ll see what happened to Emperor Aldercapt and [Ravus], and where they ended up being during the whole time.

“These are just the supplementary scenes that were added into Chapter 13, and that’s just for 1Chapter 13. But aside from that, we’re overhauling the ring magic, so the three spells that you could use with the Ring of the Lucii, those are completely powerful now, like super powerful now.”

Sawatari also commented on the upcoming Episode Gladiolus DLC saying it should take players around two hours to complete the whole thing. Those who do complete it can dive into additional modes that offer more replay value and other challenges.

Extremely minor spoilers for anyone who hasn't played chapter 13 yet, but better safe than sorry I guess.

lightning13 likes this.
  20. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Oh wow...that actually makes me want to go back and replay Chapter 13 lol

billyboatman and Joe4th like this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Does anyone know, if I start NG+ will I still be able to access all of Lucis / Altissia?

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Anyone have a good video to help with the XV battle system? I feel like I am just button mashing and I could be doing it alot more efficiently/strategically

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

oldjersey likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

25. SLADE775

That doesn't really sound like a huge improvement to me. My biggest issue with chapter 13 is that it lacks any type of challenge.