Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Final Fantasy Video Game • Page 118

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Philll likes this.
  2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Finished FF7R last night.

Fuck.

What a god damn motherfucking video game. So happy I went back to it.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So there is going to be an announcement before the FF7R World Tour concert this weekend. A resetera poster with some credibility is saying it's going to be an announcement for the PS5 version and that it will have new story content.

So fucking down for that.

Joe4th likes this.
  4. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Will gladly replay it

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bravely Default 2 looks like a joy.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I honestly had trouble getting into the first but idk I think I just didn't play enough and wasn't in the mood at the time.

Tbh I don't see anything that looks different in this one lol. I prob will still try, i'm a sucker for job systems.

9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah I couldn't get into the demo. Character models are weird too. Might give it another try tho

10. theagentcoma

Finally beat FF Tactics after two previous attempts. Took 70 hours, including grinding to get Ramza and 3 other units as Dark Knights. Absurd requirements. Master knight class, master black mage, and reach level 8 as a geomancer, ninja, samurai, and dragoon, AND have at least 20 kills.

By the time I had done that they were all in the 80s and I just blew through the last six maps.

Best part was having a mastered Summoner with every Arithmetic skill teleport all over the battlefield and blast things with a Blaze Gun while auto using an x-potion any time they got touched.

11. soggytime

Trusted

Downloaded FF7R because it was free on the PlayStation store last month. Finally got into it last week and I’m now 11 hours deep. I’m hooked this is a surprisingly addicting game.

I haven’t touched a FF since the Ps2 days

Cameron, billyboatman and GBlades like this.
  12. GBlades

Trusted

One of my favourites. Remake really made for a brilliant upgrade to the game. If only they'd update us on part 2....

billyboatman likes this.
  13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Can’t wait for the PS5 Intergrade and Yuffie DLC.

Cameron likes this.
  14. Joe4th

Yeah I’m going to replay it as soon as the PS5 version is out

billyboatman likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Only FF game I’ve completed. Such a nice combat system, and world. Hopefully after the dlc/patch pt2 isn’t far behind.

16. GBlades

Trusted

Ill definitely be replaying too. Was going to do it when it became free but I'd much rather wait for the upgrade.

17. Morrissey

Trusted

There is so much possibility in that game. I don't understand why they won't port it like they have so many others.

rxbandit89 and theagentcoma like this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just beat FF7R a couple of months ago but have no problem going back to it when the PS5 version comes out.

GBlades and billyboatman like this.
  19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I wanna play it again, it was my 7th platinum trophy. But I guess I’ll wait until the new stuff arrives. Cannot wait to fight Weiss. Super bosses are my jam.

20. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Waiting for the PS5 upgrade then gonna go back and replay it.the original is my favorite game of all time so the remake was something really special for me.

Currently replaying VIII while I wait for Resident Evil 8 to come out. This is the first time I’ve replayed 8 since I was a kid and I’m enjoying it way more than I thought. 3X speed boost makes the game a lot more palatable.

billyboatman likes this.
  21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Nothing will come close to 7,8,9. Those three are the gold standard for me. They’re in order of my favorite as well. 8 is so underrated. The story, music, junction/gf system and the card game are the best.

22. GBlades

Trusted

My all time favourite will be 10. Was the game that really got me into FF/RPGs. I recently went through 7,8 and 9 too and those were amazing experiences.

SpyKi, Joe4th and billyboatman like this.
  23. Joe4th

10 is my favorite as well

SpyKi and GBlades like this.
  24. theagentcoma

7 and 9 I'd agree. 8 seems to be the most polarizing.

Any list of best FF games that doesn't include 6 is no list at all

Anthony_ likes this.
  25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

6 > 12 > 7 > 10 > 9 is the top five for me. Maybe swap 9 with 4 for the fifth spot.