Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Final Fantasy XIV Video Game • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Fucking Dustin, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Fucking Dustin Feb 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 21, 2018)
    Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Also got the main page updated (changed @ikanacanyon main class to Warrior and added in Dragoon as an "other" class, added Dark Knight for @oldjersey, marked @tucah as a White Mage now, etc)

ikanacanyon likes this.
  2. Fucking Dustin

Thoughts from playing last night:
    1. Kefka is FUN
    2. Crafting is EXPENSIVE

oldjersey, Joe4th and ikanacanyon like this.
  3. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Hahah I joined the armorers guild last night and could definitely see that getting pretty pricey. I also got a new dungeon which I feel like was the first that actually was pretty challenging. Also the first in which I got to actually use warrior stuff. It was some sort of desert one? It was really fun though

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

Sunken Temple of Qarn? Or Cutters Cry? I like Qarn a lot, I'm not crazy about Cutters Cry hahaha.

And yeah I busted out my Goldsmith so I could try and get it leveled to 70 for materia melds and christ I spent about 600k gil just getting from level 53 to 55.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  5. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Qarn! It took a bit for my team to figure out how to get rid of doom cast by like the first boss.

Do these temples have variation with what they ask? We picked up a bunch of quest-seeming items but then never actually used them

6. Fucking Dustin

In Qarn those items can be used to unlock doors to other treasure chests, those chests just have crafting items though so they’re not necessary

Also there’s like a scale at the end and quest items have to be put on both sides of the scale to unlock the final door

ikanacanyon likes this.
  7. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Ohh gotcha. Someone else must have done that then because for whatever reason I was trying to interact with the scales but it wasn’t letting me do anything. Alls well that ends well though!

8. Fucking Dustin

I always let someone else do it because I never remember which is which hahaha

ikanacanyon likes this.
  9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i have to buy more time and i have money things but i promise i'll by time on payday

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Haha I understand for sure, reason I didnt play for a while.

Shrek likes this.
  12. Fucking Dustin

13. Fucking Dustin

2.6 million gil later and my Goldsmith is at level 70

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Make me some cool shit

15. Fucking Dustin

I'll try I gotta get some more recipes first

16. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Damn that second event quest for Little Ladies Day was such a downer

17. Fucking Dustin

Where y'all at :(

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah wtf

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

@slowheart what level are you at? What class? You need to transfer to the server we all play on. Cactuar. I'm a 70 BLM and @Fucking Dustin is a lvl 70 everything.

20. 58 DRG rn. Finishing up these god awful main scenario quests. It isn't as bad as the ARR ones but I hate doing them AGAIN. I'm on Balmung but I can transfer whenever.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Cool come to cactaur and me and Dustin will start playin with you ASAP. Ugh the Stormblood main quest trials can get pretty annoying. Just they are hard somtimes, which you may like.

22. I'm excited to play the Stormblood main quests. Anything that isn't going to Vesper Bay every 7 minutes is a beautiful thing.

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

24. Fucking Dustin

If you’re on when I get on I’m down, didn’t do any this morning so I still need all 4 drops

25. Fucking Dustin

It blows my mind that they didn’t ever put a damn aetheryte in Vesper Bay