Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fever 333 – “Vandals”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I really want to like this band.

3. AllenRicketts

Regular

Yo police is bad, yell argh with me. -every song from this band

SuNDaYSTaR and thechetearly like this.
  4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

It’s almost like a modern day Rage Against The Machine without the Morello.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

the talent in this band is so immense I'm waiting for it to fully click - they're inching closer though

thechetearly likes this.
  6. TomG

Trusted Supporter

I came in here to type similar comments to the above. The pieces are here. Aric Improta is an INSANELY good drummer. I feel like the guitars are what drags it down for me on these songs. I’m so used to some kind of Tom morello riffs on this type of track

7. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Man, the EP had so much promise but the album and the recent songs have just been so so bad. Like, approaching the level of the last Letlive album bad.

At least Pressure Cracks fucking bangs.

8. 333 GANG

ACAB

For the record, this isn’t a new song, only new to streaming services. This was the bonus track from the Japanese edition of the last record.

9. 333 GANG Dec 8, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2019)
    333 GANG

ACAB

Imagine thinking a band featuring two people of colour who have dealt with police injustice first hand speaking out on it is a bad thing.

10. AllenRicketts

Regular

Imagine being such a dumb **** that was your takeaway.

11. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Well you're the one who brought it up, champ. I mean I don't dig this band's music at all but I certainly don't dislike them for bringing attention to a very real and systemic problem.

You just come off as hella racist right here and being that defensive about it really doesn't do much to change that.

artbynickferran, Acedia and 333 GANG like this.
  12. 333 GANG

ACAB

This is really all that needs to be said.

Darkasher likes this.
  13. AllenRicketts

Regular

Lol blow me. The topic of the music doesn't make it executed well. It's not a free pass to put out garbage like this without criticism. He did it much, much better in Letlive.

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yikes.

15. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Lol I wouldn't touch your wretched little dick with a hazmat suit on. And I'm actually not disagreeing with you there as far as the whole Letlive vs FEVER 333 thing, which I never once even addressed. My issue is that you made the crux of your edgy joke about them focusing on police brutality. Your comment reeks of latent racism - if you take aim at their subject matter at the forefront of your comment given what it is, be prepared to get heat for it.

333 GANG likes this.
  16. AllenRicketts

Regular

You couldn't blow someone with hazmat mask on, dummy.

Also I took aim at the shitty, uninventive lyrics. You're projecting at godzilla proportions.

17. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Yes, I'm aware, you overgrown anal cyst - that's how the analogy works; because I wouldn't touch your fascist cock even if my face was protected from it. I can't believe I had to point that out but I guess you're as dense as you are racist.

18. AllenRicketts

Regular

Hahaha. You people are hilariously predictable with your baseless insults.

Also you said "wouldn't," not "couldn't," you dumby.

19. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Yep. Not picking grammar because that's all you have left to go on. 100% confirmed you're a fucking goon.

20. laraheart

Our scene is about community. The world is fucked up but we try to care for each other. You seem to be unable to apologise for being an asshole and undermining an artist with an important message to share. This scene doesn't seem to be the place for you.

21. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

I don't think this dude has grasped that hardcore and punk have always been about the message as much as the music. Sadly it seems those scenes are full of casuals who don't get that.

333 GANG likes this.
  22. AllenRicketts

Regular

I have nothing to apologize for. The music sucks. I'm not gonna say it's good because they don't like the police. I'm not that one dimensional and you're not gonna drive me away with your fake sincerity. Buzz off.

23. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

God this dude is such a shitstain...

24. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Also he still doesn't seem to understand that no one gives a shit whether or not he likes the music lol.

abcdefg123 and 333 GANG like this.
  25. laraheart

Dude, just be like "I'm sorry if it came across that I didn't acknowledge that speaking out about police brutality is important" and move the fuck on. Unless you really are that one dimensional. Seriously.

abcdefg123 and 333 GANG like this.