Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fest 17 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Mar 16, 2018.

1. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

How fucking DARE they PUT THEM AT THE SAME TIME AS SUCH GOLD AND MENZINGERS AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG

JaytotheGee likes this.
  2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah not even worth getting added haha

3. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Also I'm looking for a spot in a room if anyone has one/knows someone who's looking to fill a spot! Friday until monday morning! I promise I'm nice and cool!

4. abear182

Regular

Free Throw have been bumped up a slot! They no longer clash with The Menzingers & Such Gold.

For me they now Clash with Audio Karate who I really wanna see. :concerned:

AWasteOfATime and JaytotheGee like this.
  5. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I WILL FUCKING TAKE IT

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The app is out!

Honestly I'm pretty pleased with the schedule there are very little actually upsetting conflicts for me

7. Tom Lee

Regular

Hey all, I play in a small band called Hora Douse and we're flying out from the UK! This'll be our second time over and we're doing a little tour around it too. If you're at FEST, please come catch us at Loosey's (if we don't clash with anyone else ya wanna see!)

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I’d you didn’t notice they are back in this time slot again :(

9. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

oy

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

11. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

:cringe::worried:

12. Tom Lee

Regular

Getting a little self-conscious about promoting my band's stuff on here, but fuck it!

We've just put out a new song today and the video is premiering over on Dork! We're flying out from the UK this month to do a little US tour around FEST, and we're so stoked (and I'm cripplingly anxious about it!) Please check us out if you have a little time, and it'd be rad to bump into some nice new faces in Gainesville. Thank you! :blush:

Manchester trio Hora Douse have debuted their new video for 'Buried'

bree1981 and JaytotheGee like this.
  13. bree1981

Rad song man, I'll catch you guys in Orlando!

Tom Lee likes this.
  14. Tom Lee

Regular

Please say hi! I sing & play guitar. Love meeting people from here!

bree1981 likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

2 weeks!!!!!!

HalfHearted likes this.
  16. HalfHearted

Regular

This is my first time getting there on Thursday, going to try and see the "Pre Fest" shows that are at Loosey's and Durty Nelly's so that I can knock off a couple of bands before the weekend starts.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

What are the shows? I've been waiting to see what some of the pre fest shows are but haven't seen any!

Also getting in Thursday

Edit: Found them.. not really interested in either :/

18. HalfHearted

Regular

There are a couple of bands at each show I wouldn't mind seeing, but I agree, nothing spectacular. Last years Loosey's show was incredible, which is why I wanted to get there early this year, but it's not as close to being as good, unfortunately.

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah damn! Pretty large drop off from Direct Hit, Red City Radio and The Bombpops last year.. Bummer

20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

*Rumors for mystery bands*
    Friday: Slingshot Dakota, Elway, Masked Intruder, Red city radio, RVIVR
    Saturday: Lemuria, Piebald
    Sunday: bad cop/bad cop

JaytotheGee likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Masked Intruder is playing Wooly on Friday 7:40-8:40 as part of whatever Two Minutes To Late Night is

Definitely down for a RCR secret set, probably wouldn't go out of my way for anything else. Unless Lemuria didn't conflict with anyone

22. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I think both saturday mystery slots are 1am ?

I NEEEEED a Menzingers one to remedy them conflicting with Such Gold. Literally my top two bands.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Friday has 7 mystery slots
    Saturday has 5
    Sunday has 1

Menz would have to do a Friday secret set since they are gigging on Saturday. I'm not sure how likely a late night one would be :(

24. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

:teethsmile: yeah thats what I'm hoping for. I feel like theres a decent shot of that?

25. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

worst case they're playing near my house a week after fest so i GUESS i can bite the bullet and just go to that :P