Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fenne Lily - On Hold (April 6, 2018) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by trevorshmevor, Oct 23, 2018.

1. A recent discovery for me — totally flew under my radar but was very surprised to not see a thread for it here! Many haunting elements reminiscent of Daughter, and glimpses of Phoebe Bridgers or Lucy Dacus in its most traditional indie rock moments.

E93E0DBC-7C4B-4ECE-B0DA-CE404536146F.jpeg

2. Christmas cover up on stremaing services!

whitenblue88 likes this.
  3. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Nice I’m gonna add this to my Christmas playlist

I love “For A While”, and the rest of this is pretty solid too

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. For A While is gorgeous and definitely a favorite of mine too!

whitenblue88 likes this.
  5. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

wow this is good. glad you posted in the Lucy Dacus thread! “What’s Good” is heartbeaking.

6. Seems like she’s got something new in the works per her Instagram story. Sounds reeeeal nice

7. Signed to Dead Oceans, and a new single!

whitenblue88 likes this.
  9. These new songs are soooo good, she’s definitely on a new level. Hopefully we’re not too far from an album announcement

10. I'm surprised that the new single didn't come with an album announcement since the announce-the-album-with-the-second-single rollout is so common these days. Looking forward to hearing that thing.

11. Yeah I agree! When I saw this on Spotify this morning, I went to her Instagram assuming to see an album announcement post, but nothing. Part of me wonders if Dead Oceans has pushed back the announcement a bit in hopes she can still get some touring in before the album comes out. She’d have currently been out with Lucy Dacus

Carrow likes this.
  12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Like these new songs a lot

14. New album September 18th and apparently a Dublin show September 26th? Hope that goes ahead as I will DEFINITELY attend if so!

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious