Fenix TX Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Fox83, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Fox83

Regular

The new EP dropped today, so now is as good a time as any to discuss this band (and Denver Harbor!).

2. bradsonemanband

frick. Prestigious

oh nice! the clips of the EP sounded promising so i'll definitely check it out today! this band is great.

Fox83 likes this.
  3. Fox83

Regular

God, I love Will's voice. As much as Skiba satisfies me in blink, he would have been the perfect fill-in for Tom:

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. sponsor
  5. bradsonemanband

frick. Prestigious

Will definitely would have been a good fill-in for Blink

Fox83 likes this.
  6. Fox83

Regular

I'll leave with this today. Denver Harbor is essentially where I saw Fenix TX headed further into the 2000's. I love this album, and it kills me that Will's career sort of stalled during what was arguably his peak of songwriting:

7. delvec19

Trusted

I loved this band as well throughout the years and was pretty bummed when they stopped. Denver Harbor was amazing too and they've all managed to remain on my iPod since then.

Fox83 likes this.
  8. Meltingplastic

Heard some of the songs on tour a few months ago. Wasn't impressed with them live but maybe a studio version will change my mind

9. TheJMan

Trusted

I do like the EP although am a little disappointed that 2 out of the 5 songs were songs they had already released. But either way it's good to have them making new albums and music. Hopefully we get a full length album in the next few years.

Fox83 and bradsonemanband like this.