Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. drstrong

I'm Back.

Feed the Beast just looks like "hey it's Ross in a dark role". I can't look past it, will be watching Preacher only because of Dominic Cooper.

2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'm not really sure, I'm guessing we'll find out at some point!

I didn't catch what Ofelia said, but I know that Luis wanted to coin to be given to his mother and obviously Daniel had other thoughts.

3. drstrong

I'm Back.

Right, then the same logo appeared on the tree above that shrine. It has to do with how they're treating the dead, obviously. Also, the mother of the guy with the coin said that he will find his way back after being told he wasn't shot in the head. So whatever is going on is kind of interesting, but not really.

4. bachna84

You're right-TWD is going to have huge ratings regardless. I could see FTWD's ratings going down though with this mid-season break.

Haha, I have no interest in Ride with Norman Reedus either. I'm guessing that will have pretty good ratings for the first episode and it will steadily drop from there.

5. bachna84

Next week's episode will be interesting to see how Celia reacts to Strand shooting Thomas Abigail in the head. I don't think that they're going to be welcome guests anymore!

6. drstrong

I'm Back.

That part is cool because Strand knows what happens when people die, but he doesn't know that Thomas' mom is housing zombies outside.

7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Pretty sure the "sneak peek" released for next week just gave away a character death.

8. drstrong

I'm Back.

There is that part that shows one character being held by a couple of other guys....is that what you're talking about?

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Believe hes referring to the end of this video.

10. drstrong

I'm Back.

Well, um....alright then? That doesn't really make any sense.

11. bachna84

Maybe it's just a vision that Daniel has or something. I doubt that AMC would give away a major character's death in a sneak peak.

12. drstrong

I'm Back.

To be fair, the character isn't actually dying.

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yeah the clip posted above was what I was referring to. I'd like to believe that they wake up and take off because of the shot fired by Strand, so I don't think it's a dream. But, I also can't see her remaining on the show with health issues of that extent.

14. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Daniel and Nick are the only interesting characters in this show.

15. drstrong

I'm Back.

I really don't see how Nick is interesting in the least bit; his past is that of a junkie who still carries those tendencies. He's shown himself to be reckless more than anything else. I also find it ridiculous that he's able to use his junkie skills to try and save little kids lives.

Daniel is the one person who's past and personality is questionable since we haven't gotten any flashbacks; the others are all straight forward at this point, including Strand.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

That flashback really showed how bad Nick's hair has gotten. If Alicia can curl her hair everyday, you can wash yours Nick! Don't mind me, I just get annoyed when female characters are all groomed and done up while the men are like greasing around everywhere.

I think it's interesting to see how ppl react to zombified loved ones, like Celia and her zombies and the Governor with his daughter, the barn full of walkers, etc. It seems dumb and obvious to just kill them, but it makes me sad that ppl hold out hope like that. Tho Celia's thought process seems pretty different than the others.

17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Was really hoping Chris was going to stick Maddy at the end there. That's pretty fucked up though. No way the "family" recovers from that.

18. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I did like that episode more than any of the others this season. I'm just glad we're off the boat. Last season I was excited by that prospect because we hadn't seen that before, but now that I know how boring it is I'm all for the Mexico storyline.

Also as far as on set etiquette goes, it's pretty typical for crew members to say nothing about the production. Usually I'm made to sign an NDA along with my deal memo and other paperwork when I start a new production. If anyone from Production finds out you said anything at all you can get into serious trouble. It's very common for us to agree to say either nothing or lie. If anyone ever tells you it's a mayonnaise commercial, just know they are straight up lying to you. That's a common one.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I've really, really enjoyed this season so far. Not sure what they're doing with the Chris storyline and where that's going, but I've really liked the season. If Daniel dies we riot.

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Well that mid-season finale was s***

loudasallgetout likes this.
  21. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

22. farva2

Regular

Ugh, that was indeed pretty stupid. Show did a great job of 180ing the few likeable characters in just 2 episodes. ,with Daniel suddenly just going nuts and nick becoming a zombie sympathizer?

23. drstrong

I'm Back.

What a pitiful mid season finale. I was pretty damn confused as to what was going on, especially when Madison is talking with her kids, then next scene we see Nick covered in blood walking back with the zombie. I thought I accidentally fast forwarded through a segment or something because it came out of no where.

Also, why the hell is Nick so sure of things? I'm hoping he will get what's coming to him by the end of the season but I kind of doubt it.

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

It's like they took the worst thing ever from TWD in Rick seeing dead Lori and tried to do it again here. SMH.

25. drstrong

I'm Back.

Its been 1 1/2 seasons and no mains have died yet.