Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I could see that Jack guy and his crew taking her hostage, it would build the right type of hype for a midseason finale and give them opportunities to show her real talent.

2. skurt

I don't see it being Daniel right now because of how close he is with Madison, they strategize together.

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

She was also LGBT on The 100, right? I was hoping the Ofelia and her getting together was a real scenario.

She was taken hostage this past Sunday?

4. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yep. Her and Eliza Taylor. They were fantastic together. A moment of silence.

AelNire likes this.
  5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

image.gif

Nyquist likes this.
  6. skurt

I meant that i could see her being taken hostage in the mid season finale or sooner, instead of a cast member being killed. Woudn't be hard for that crew to take her either as she "trusts" Jack even though she has no reason to.

AelNire likes this.
  7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I got the impression that she wasn't actually interested in Jack at the end there but was starting to seduce him to try and get him to help them. I guess I could be wrong. Would be better than her stupidly falling in love with him and being a bad character.

8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I honestly couldn't tell if it was genuine or a rouse. <-- I don't think that's the way to spell that but you get what I'm saying.

9. T.K.

Prestigious Browser Prestigious

^it's "ruse" just fyi.

Strand is my favorite character and I think it'd be such a waste to kill his character off (especially so soon). I honestly feel like this show has done a pretty good job with character development but I guess I'm in the minority on that. I'd hate to see any of the main cast go with the exception of Chris.

AelNire likes this.
  10. skurt

Killing Strand at this point would be a waste as they just started exploring his backstory and frankly we have no idea who he really is yet. I agree I like the character development just some characters like Ophelia and Chris aren't really adding anything to the show currently.

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah p. sure Alicia is manipulating that guy just to keep her family safe. I like Nick and I wish they'd give Ofelia something to do. I like the idea of it being set on an ocean/island during an outbreak. Hopefully they'll be forced off their big fancy yacht and it'll become more interesting soon. With the suicide pact family I got the vibe that they were odd and reclusive before the outbreak even started like before the outbreak that husband ran a cult or something lol so they were prepared for the end of the world. Or maybe I just got too inventive with their backstory ha

12. skurt

I got that feeling from the suicide pact family as well. As for Connor he could have been a bad guy before the apocalypse and had that hierarchical system in place long before the apocalypse, we just don't know at this point.

13. Yeah it was pretty clear to me that the patriarch was sick and "training" (or whatever) his family long before the outbreak, so I didn't have any sort of logical issue with that. Definitely agree it seemed a little odd/silly to have this new gang so well resourced/organized like a month after the outbreak.

AelNire likes this.
  14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

yeah I think it's a bit ridic how quick ppl have turned into resourceful killers, but I also totally believe there are ppl out there secretly waiting in the wings for something like an outbreak to happen for their moment to shine. ppl in my town basically wish it was the wild west, so a lawless zombie outbreak seems like the next step for them.

AelNire likes this.
  15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Yeah..doomsday preppers.

16. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

That's a good point. My father in-law is one of those people actually. It's weird.

17. Sal Paradise

Trusted

The more I think about it, I can buy that there is organized groups floating around and taking advantage of people only 20 days in. Remember, the coastal cities have all been bombed. So if groups got pushed out without any time to grab supplies, they are going to get desperate pretty quickly, and some of those desperate groups will turn to violence to get what they need to survive.

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Jesse McCartney is acting his ass off! I'm impressed.

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

OK the trading his brother as a zombie and biting Connor might be the best thing I have seen on TWD AND FTWD. I loved it.

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Really loved how he stopped growling as soon as they were on the pier.

21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This one was for sure a slow burner, but hopefully next week it picks up the pace again

22. Mr. Nice Guy Pirate is/was the fucking worst. Trying to moralize saying her family/people are somehow worse than his fucking group. I'm sure he'll show up in a season or two as a full blown MRA psycho villain.

AelNire likes this.
  23. drstrong

I'm Back.

Watched the episode and holy shit, this is getting lame. Besides the person exchange at the end, the entire episode was just a waste of time.

The main issue I had was with the entire plan revolving the taking of Travis by the Asian chick, forgot her name, but what did he do that was so bad, exactly? How in the hell is she blaming him for the situation she's now in when it was Strand who said not to get on board, and it was Strand who cut the rope...yet she specifically blames Travis for suggesting the raft instead of coming on board? If it wasn't for Travis, she would have been shit out of luck and not even towed in the first place. Plus she was acting all super tough and dark, and felt like a movie villain.

Connor is/was plain fucking stupid, glad he's gone and somewhat irritated at that entire story line in the first place.

Daniel is hearing voices? I don't really know what to say about that.

Curious when they get to the border, and not sure why they're expecting everything to be in "order". I assume none of these rules set up by who will cross and how much it will cost will matter once they get there since everywhere else they've been turned to shit.

24. skurt

Her name is Alex and I agree it's so dumb she blames Travis, all he did was try to at least help her in some small way since she was denied entry on the boat. Strand was the one who said no and cut that rope take it out on him. Overall I enjoyed the episode and don't think it was a complete waste based on the character development we saw for Alicia and Chris.

The zombie apocalypse happened the borders won;t be secure and operating by the same rules as before the world went to shit, kind of stupid for them to think it will.

I really hope that's not the last we see of Connor's group or else what story arc was just pointless.

They made Connor out to be so ruthless when he really wasn't to.

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

SHE COULD SEE IT IN TRAVIS' EYES..HE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. That was her explanation and it's stupid.