Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Dang, intense episode; really interesting dynamics going on here. Strand really does not want to be caring for any more people; he has a destination, and does not want any other thing to get in his way.

Also, that sludge, haha

2. farva2

Regular

Really bummed that strand cut those them loose. Charlie's character had a lot of potential.

3. drstrong

I'm Back.

Are we certain that that chick on the raft is gone? Why would they build up the fact that the surviving member of the airplane stuff would be on the show? Kind of makes no sense.

Best moment of the episode for me was when druggie went face to face with that zombie.

I really want to like Strand but I can't get over how shady he is and how the show won't address his character. I mean, there is NOTHING stopping everyone from throwing him overboard, so the tension between everyone is useless.

4. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I don't think Charlie and Jake (?) are gone. The whole Flight 462 thing would have been pointless. Maybe the kids dies from his injuries but she'll for sure be back, imo.

5. Sal Paradise

Trusted

My theory about the raft is that another group of survivors will find them and take them in, and 1 of 2 things will happen.

1.) This new group will be short on supplies, and the lady on the raft will tell them about strand's boat, and the new group will attack to pirate anything they may have. or
    2.) They will head to Baja to the safe house, as the group talked about this front of them.

AelNire likes this.
  6. drstrong

I'm Back.

No way either party (if there is a second) will make it to Baja or anywhere similar. Looked like next week there is mutiny on the boat and shit is going to hit the fan. Also, one of the cast needs to be offed here pretty soon, we're in the second fucking season for crying out loud.

7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'd have thrown Strand overboard a long time ago.

8. drstrong

I'm Back.

LITERALLY nothing is stopping them from doing that...

9. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Kindness. Morals. Values. That's stopping them. ;)

10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

That Chris kid could do it or Daniel (is that Ophelia's dad's name?) Chris doesn't give a fuuuuuu anymore lol Even put down his 1st human mercy killing so he's totally ready.

11. drstrong

I'm Back.

Nah. There comes a point where this dude acting as dictator needs to be stopped.

12. A Flirting Time

Colman Domingo is giving the best performance on a show where nearly every previously reliable actor is shit. Every episode has been bad. Was awesome seeing zombie Catherine Dent though.

13. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I don't think it's fair to say every episode has been bad. There was some good ones in season one and S2E3 was exciting enough.

14. A Flirting Time

every episode this season*

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Apparently there supossedly is the seeds of a relationship between Alicia and Ophelia and the scenes have just been removed from every episode so far haha.

So I totally expect that to just come out of left field one of these episodes.

16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

After all that has happened, why would anyone need help getting into Mexico? I wouldn't think borders matter anymore. Maybe bc they don't want alive people who could eventually die and turn coming into their country? I dunno.

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting episode; one used to flesh out some backstory, which was needed at this point, at least for Strand. Still enjoying the series

18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Also, the love interest; did not see that coming

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I guess the daughter and ofelia being in a relationship rumor wasn't true.

20. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They just have such a wide variety of options when it came to doing a second show set in the same world as TWD. Like, anything at all because of the success of the first show. Yet, it seems they've only channeled the worst characteristics of TWD. It's just not interesting to me.

21. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I feel like maybe if there's a marathon I'll watch it but I saw half the premiere and haven't watched anymore. I'm not crazy about this cast but really the season 6 finale just has me bummed out on the brand atm I think.

22. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I...don't understand this show. Can someone explain the timeline to me here? Like, how long has it been since society fell because the guys pirating the Abigail are over here talking about "Connor" as if they've already established a complex hierarchichal system. Seems like it took approximately 2 weeks for everyone to go batshit murderous crazy. This new group of people were apparently just waiting for the apocalypse to go down to get their inner-psychopath on. I felt the same way about the family in the second episode. They had all these fences set up already and the father had developed this suicide plan, and they went on runs to fix the fences and kill the walkers at the fences like they had been doing it for a long time and were old pros at this and like oh god how fucking long has it been?

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

20 days apparently.
    Fear The Walking Dead Timeline

24. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

lol wow well alright then

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

That's so stupid. I thought it had been at least a few months.