Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

"Kill the dead, fear the living"

AelNire likes this.
  2. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yeah and, to be honest, after six seasons of the parent show it's kind of exhausting to think of mulling over this same exact issue all over again from scratch with a whole new group of people.

michaelvalerijr and AelNire like this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'd die in a zombie ordeal because I'd be the idiot who freezes and cries about how we have to do something to help the randos but I'd be too scared to actually do something so I'd hesitate and just stand there and then I'd die.

So honestly when I see characters doing dumb stuff on these shows I'm like eh, I'd be dumb too lol

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

refuse to watch the new season because of the cliffhanger ha

5. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Another 55 minutes of nothing so far...

6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I guess next week we'll get an episode where something really happens. That's pretty fucked up about the pills. The asian woman from the plane is going to end up being the most badass character I think.

7. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I've yet to watch a single episode of the new season, am I really missing anything?

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I guess it's a situation where absolutely nothing happens but it's still not boring? I guess that's just my opinion though. It's almost realistic where not every moment of the apocalypse is mind blowing entertainment.

9. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Hey Alicia, maybe take your headphones out when you're wandering around an abandoned site after a zombie apocalypse? Kthx

AelNire likes this.
  10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I completely forgot this was on last night. Only people I actually like are Cliff Curtis and Kim Dickens and I feel like they're wasted or something. Idk. I just don't like this show at all I think.

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I'm not a fan of this cast at all except Nick and Strand. Everyone else is playing their roles in a cookie-cutter manner.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I know the kids mom died and he's grieving but I expected to atleast get halfway through the season before the teen angst started.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think I'll keep watching this. Just hasn't held my interest.

14. drstrong

I'm Back.

I was seriously hoping Strand was going to be who he said he was...and it's getting to the point where I'll be wrong, which sucks. Why not just let him be a rich asshole and that's that?

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I can at least accept these people making stupid decisions because the world JUST fell apart around them. The Walking Dead cast routinely make stupid decisions fugging six seasons in. Hopefully these characters freaking learn something.

16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

If they're gonna have Strand turn on them, they should have him abandon them and ride off into the sunset on the Abagail.

And then Strand kills Daryl.

17. drstrong

I'm Back.

It looked link Strand was part of the group next episode, like actually engaging with them and not being their "boss". So who knows.

Also, how does he have a cell phone and why wasn't this mentioned before?

18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I think it looked closer to a satellite phone.

19. drstrong

I'm Back.

Either way, that was random. He's gotta be in the drug world, right?

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That's a good guess, seeing as he immediately pegged Nick for what he was. But there is def more to what's going on. The world ends as you know it, the first thing you think is not "Well, a deals a deal. I got drugs to go buy/sell."

21. drstrong

I'm Back.

Yea, that's the only part that makes me think he might be something else besides drug dealer.

He's rich, well spoken and slick as all hell, there are only a few archetypes that would fit those traits, especially within television.

22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Nick was so cute with that kid. I like the depp/Franco hybrid

23. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I liked the latest episode! The backdrop of being at sea is a nice change of pace from the original shows never ending woods. Maddison trying to save the kids and take them from their parents was a bit bizarre to me until the whole poison pill thing was revealed

24. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Second episode should've been the premiere imo.

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm still just not sure how I feel about this show. I was pumped when the girl from the plane found the boat crew and then I thought they would at least pull them for 1 episode and Strand fucking cut that shit like it wasn't no thang lol I know we'll see them again but she was the main reason I wanted to watch bc we already know she's a badass.