Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I think this season has been pretty boring, last season was way better...they're back to having story lines that are not interesting :(

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching episode 3 now...hey another big reveal! Excited to see where this character goes with this group

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also John Dorie is a badass

stayillogical likes this.
  4. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I thought this episode of Beer the Walking Dead was going to make it through without a beer reference, but they got one in just under the wire.

5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

That was up there with the John/June episode in the cabin.

6. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I have to wonder if the writers at any point while they were sitting in the writing room plotting this season ever thought "you know, this is kind of stupid". The beer hot air balloon was the equivalent of Fonzie putting on his water skis.

7. hongfong00

This season has been boring...they need to move on from this story line.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I was thinking that but also at the same time it was funny and fun so fuck it lol. I laughed at it.

The story this half a season was slow and but formulaic but I also really like these characters and care about them more than I do most of the TWD characters. I was legit worried about Wendell there at the end, thought they might off him.

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also I knew I recognized the actor that plays Wendell and I didn’t realize he was actually in a wheelchair now. Crazy. He was definitely not in the wheelchair in Galaxy Quest and 10 Things I Hate About You.

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve been up late nights and AMC has been playing the old seasons and damn I miss Madison and Nick. They were good characters.

11. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

"Morgan Jones is dead"

I enjoyed that.

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

forgot this show had its own thread.

yeah that was very enjoyable

13. Sal Paradise

Trusted

First two episodes were great, I’m really looking forward to seeing where the season goes. It’s crazy how this show has been able to fluctuate between fantastic and dogshit over the past few years.

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We've falled WAY behind on all TWDs now so we gotta catch up. Between my wife and I, I've only seen the premier of Fear. So we're now an episode behind Fear, she's two technically, 3 behind on World, and STILL haven't seen the finale. It wasn't on verizon's onDemand last week!

As for the flucuations....I do think this show has been more steady than the flagship. Season 2 was the only one that was kind of dogshitty to me. All the rest have ranged from okay to fantastic for me.

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I gotta say though...That scene where they had all the walkers in that farm cart thing with bars wide enough apart for them to easily kill all of them with spears with 100% safety yet they insisted on letting them all out because they "had to kill them" only to get a lot of people killed was peak WTD stupidity.

Morgan Jones looks like an absolute bad ass now though and I'm loving that. Also liked that stuff with Daniel, especially at the end!

16. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

My wife and I were yelling "just stab them from the sides!" lol.

Agreed about Daniel and Morgan though.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So we're finally caught up...Our interpretation of that scene was we assumed that they wanted to be able to get to and move out that door whatever was in there, thus the need to get the walkers out of the way ASAP instead of killing them right there and having to clear the bodies. It def at least seemed dumb though if people weren't making those assumptions.

This is definitely peak Morgan, and Daniel had even me fooled. I thought when he didn't break for Charlie that something had happened to him. The moment with Morgan was great.

I am once again loving this show and probably liking it more than the flagship still (though Season 10 of TWD was a good step up IMO from the previous seasons). I just feel more invested in a lot of these characters. I like them, even when I dislike them.

Sal Paradise likes this.
  18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

That bummed me out.

19. hongfong00

One of the better characters on the show....a shame....

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Apparently they wanted off.