Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

No lol it basically fades to white

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

These people are good at television

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

it's worse than what happened to dexter

4. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Uhhhh ok. They are just throwing darts at a board to make decisions here.

5. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i take it you just finished the mid season finale? ha

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yup. It's like they are trying to be Game of Thrones or something and kill all the people you thought were important.

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

not even good deaths. nick's death made some sense because of what happened right before that. but my lord, with madison? made no sense, had no purpose.

and don't even get me started with the walkers in diamond city, what a stupid plot

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

The actor that plays Nick wanted out so I understand that one. He kind of forced their hand. But apparently they thought killing Madison was the right way to go.

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i have to imagine he saw what they were doing to the show and that played a part in it. but also i don't blame him for being homesick. cali is a bit far from the UK

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I find myself surprisingly interested in where this story line is going.

I think the "Take what oyu need leave what you don't" people are clearly the same folks that met up with the Hilltop. I wonder if they're gonna go through with this story of actually going back (for Morgan)

11. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I wonder the same too....he definitely has the most interesting story line on the show.

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, I guess I was wrong about these people being associated with the lady that met up with Maggie at Hilltop.

They had a legitimate funny moment tonight between the trucker girl and Morgan.

That same scene finally made me realize why I recognized her....she's Stuart's mom from MadTV and "Gina" from Knocked Up!

loudasallgetout likes this.
  13. So, I wonder what the likelihood is of this crew actually meeting up with the crew from TWD. That seems to be the path they're taking, or at least a possibility they're leaving open.

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Did you watch the finale?

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah i thought this was a good, though not as good as S3, season, with a somewhat weak finale. Just felt like the big bad wasn’t much of a big bad, and the conclusion seemed a little weak.

Still better than the main show right now, IMO

16. I did, but I just looked up the ending on wikipedia and somehow missed the entire part where they decide NOT to go haha. I need to pay more attention.

17. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I loved the whole season. I enjoy this show more than TWD. I'm so happy they added Garret Dillahunt. He is such an underrated actor, I adore him.

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

This returns tonight.

Interested to see if the quality of the last few seasons keeps up or if it was just better comparable to TWD, which picked up in quality this past season.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm intrigued. And love the 'reveal'. Was wondering when that was going to happen.

20. stayillogical

Was I not paying attention? What was the "reveal"?

21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Certain character.

22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Certain character was in the trailer though.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Was he?? I must have totally blanked that out haha

I'm just happy he's back. He's a great character.

24. stayillogical

I have enjoyed this show so much more than The Walking Dead for a long time. Maybe because it's more hopeful. I still watch TWD, but the dread of it is tiresome.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We missed the last two episodes because my wife had early labor and then post-birth complications. She’s home and ready to marathon some tv haha