Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I like that this show keeps killing off people you think are the mains.

justin. likes this.
  2. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i don't like what they're implying and i will be severely disappointed if madison gets killed off. even this new "there's still good in this world" version of madison, heh

3. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah this show is way better than the original. That might have been the most I've been sucked into an episode in a long time.

stayillogical likes this.
  4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I about shit my pants when I realized that was Jenna Elfman.

5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I love the format of this season. It's really sucked me in.

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Nick and Travis were two of the best characters on the show. It’s a shame both of them are gone because this show isn’t bad and has potential to continue being good.

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

so i wonder where kim dickens is hiding in the present timeline

show's over if she goes

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I personally don't think it would be. I don't particularly like her character.

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m afraid they’re gonna have her be killed by this group, but I’m hoping that we find out by the mid season finale that we find out she’s been captured and is being held by them or something.

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

cutthroat madison is why i watched. everything's gonna be okay madison is kinda sad to see

11. Liz

Ew, David

I knew she looked familiar!

Also, why don't you guys like Madison?

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i think she's bad ass but a lot of people don't like kim dickens' "acting face" bc they think her emotions don't visibly change (like kristen stewart). still not sure how i feel about "everything is awesome" madison though...i like "i killed my own fuckin dad for what he did" madison

David87 likes this.
  13. Super bummed about Nick since he was the most interesting things about this show. If they didn't add the new characters, I probably would've been done with this. TWD has been pretty meh too, but it at least has multiple characters and actors I like watching.

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

This show is just so much better at story telling than TWD.

maldoror and stayillogical like this.
  15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm no artsy guy with knowledge of these things, but I think it's been a very interesting choice to have the "present" story line have the very very muted color and what happened in the past be more colorful and vibrant. TWD has typically done the opposite.

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I think of the muted color scenes as flash forwards.

17. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

what is the point of this show right now? you gonna tell me i had to sit through an entire episode of dorie like the fish but i e not y instead of characters i actually cared about and now this mofo is shot in the chest? wasting my time gimple

18. Liz

Ew, David

I think this show is by far better than TWD, but we only have 2 episodes left of this season and nothing has really happened (except Nick dying)

19. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Not Jon!!!!!!

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i spoiled tonight's episode for myself and i cannot believe i am losing 2 of my favorite shows in the span of about a month because scott gimple fucking sucks and still manages to fail upward

21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

seriously, how many stormtrooper gun battles have we seen so far this season compared to other seasons??? and lucy is firing a fucking shotgun right now like it's a god damn rifle with some kind of range

David87 likes this.
  22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

guess she really is dead. That suuuucks. Really wanted to see what she’d do going forward...losing her and Nick in the same season sucks.
    On the other hand, I still like Strand, I like Morgan so far in this, and the additions of Al and John are really really good.

23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Morgan hasn't been a good character since Clear. I like Al but she's completely one note right now with "tell me your story" "keep filming" derp

24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

They made it easy on me to stop watching. Thanks for doing this in the midseason finale, now my personal finale. Holy shit I'm disappointed.

25. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Wait, it didn't even happen on screen?