Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 9, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i assume we're going to get a healthy dose of garret dillahunt's weird ass gunslinger, maggie grace with a terrible dye job, and dharma after greg's death by zombie

edit; there's actually a "first three minutes" clip out there from AMC that's entirely dillahunt, so yeah

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah my guess is it’ll be Morgan wandering, meeting up with this group, and then they either find the regular Fear’s group or the people Morgan find are already part of said group

3. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I've never been a big fan of Morgan.

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I liked him a lot, like him a little less now that they’ve jerked him back and forth with the kill or don’t kill stuff....I’m interested to see how he jives with a new group

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

In it for Garret Dillahunt.

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i don't like Morgan enough anymore to watch him hallucinate and ramble across the countryside

slimfenix182 likes this.
  7. I thought the premier was pretty good. I already like the new characters more than pretty much everyone except Nick, so I was cool spending a whole episode with them.

8. I'm through with zombie stuff after Walking Dead sucked all the fun out of the genre, but dammit I'd like to see more of Dillahunt.

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I actually liked the premiere. Althea scratches that WWZ itch

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

That said, you're years into this shit and you still get ambushed by "a girl in the road" come on

And after that fight with what's his face too good for cup o noodles...lol

11. Ya I thought it was super dumb that they all jumped out of the safe, weaponized, armored vehicle to walk up to a random person kneeling down in the middle of the road.

BirdPerson likes this.
  12. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

So how many years have apparently passed from the S3 finale to the S4 premiere? Was that ever mentioned?

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

they didn't mention it. guessing we'll find out in episode 2

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Kirkman made a joke about that on talking dead...

15. SupGirlYouAight

John mentioned Dory, the fish...was Dory in Finding Nemo? Because if not, that throws the time frame off a little bit.

16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Didn't catch that but yes Dory was in finding nemo

17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Really enjoyed that.

18. Liz

Ew, David

Did I miss something? When did Lucy re-join their group?

19. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

When they were eating breakfast at the beginning it said over the PA they have been there for 365 days now. So i guess a year time jump and we will find out how they all came together again later?

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Knew that little girl was bad news from the first moment she hesitated to point out where she came from. Don't know if that's the fault of the director or the actor (gonna cut a little girl some slack here).

Also it was kinda neat seeing Diamond City come to life

21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Well...shit. That sucks.

THe dual story lines they seem to be keeping going is interesting. I hope we're not doing this just to find out that Madison is dead.

22. Liz

Ew, David

I came home from Infinity Wars straight into this. I hate tonight

maldoror and David87 like this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah that's a pretty brutal night lol

Liz likes this.
  24. GBlades

Trusted

Ouch. Tonight should have came with a warning.

Liz likes this.
  25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

show's going to suffer even more now but it was the actor's decision, apparently

justin. likes this.