Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fate of the Fast and the Furious (F. Gary Gray, April 14, 2017) Movie • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 7, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

No, and I don't really even care about the story in these movies. I want to see cars explode for a couple hours. But it seems like you went out of your way to post the spoiler/the reason. You didn't even link the trailer you were talking about. There might be some people here that would rather not know about that who will be bummed

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I didn't go out of my way, I went to the discussion forum about the movie to discuss it. It's in a trailer, pretty sure general standards allow for discussion of trailers. Everything else that's in the previous trailers is in here... really don't see what the big deal is. Clearly the studio didn't think it to be that important.

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Is this better?

4. Wouldn't have hurt to use spoiler tags. Most of us probably assumed it, but it's nice to have an illusion of mystery at least. I hate when trailers give away crucial plot details/twists, even for dumb action movies.

5. Davjs

Trusted

The Terminator series have been the worst about it.

6. RonandTammy

Regular

How is a trailer segment a spoiler? That's not exactly "John Connor is a terminator" level, but I mean come on.

7. RonandTammy

Regular

That was such a HUGE wtf did they spoil that?! It probably ruined the movie.

8. Davjs

Trusted

Terminator 2, 4 and 5 all did that lol. Such a waste........well, 5 was a waste all around.

9. Chris289

Regular

Because people have a choice to not click on play and watch a trailer just like they have a choice to not roll over a spoiler tag. For the record, I don't care about knowing, but some people do and that's why there are spoiler tags.

10. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I can't believe this has been talked about for days. It's the most obvious and irrelevant detail to this movie.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

what in the actual fuck

13. RonandTammy

Regular

They gave away the ending in the fucking trailer, are you serious?

With what we know of the plot, the outcome was pretty obvious.

14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I feel like I just watched the whole movie. More and more I get the feeling this one is finally going to be too much.

15. RonandTammy

Regular

It looks like it'll be a fun time but jesus christ this plot is so obvious. The only question that needs to be answered is WHY Dom went bad. Also, I do not buy that Theron's character has been with them the entire time. I have a feeling there is going to be a montage showing her somewhere off to the side during each movie's climax.

bobby_runs likes this.
  16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

movie of the year

17. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

why is the rock in jail?

18. Davjs

Trusted

Didn't he become an enemy of the state or whatever when he teamed up with the Family? I dunno anymore lol

19. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Calling it now, Mia or Brian got kidnapped.

20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Super pumped for this, but it will be different without PW. Miss that dude.

21. Davjs

Trusted

Yeah, this story line would have been cool to see his character in with Dom turning against them (even if it is a fake out).

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Obviously

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Seeing this tonight. Can't wait to see what ridiculous mayhem they've come up with for this go around!

25. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I saw in one of the TV spots that The Rock grabs torpedo while driving next to it and steers it or something.

popdisaster00 likes this.