Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fate of the Fast and the Furious (F. Gary Gray, April 14, 2017) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 7, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I commend them on finding a new angle for this movie, though I think it feels a little too easy. It's quite obvious to me that Dom is more than likely just put up to this by Russell's character, and is undercover and had to get close to Theron's character in order to take her down from the inside. The super dumb reason why he didn't tell anyone is "he's protecting his family" or something cliche like that. It's also really dumb to act like Shaw would even remotely be willing to help, or wouldn't just take off the first chance he gets.

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

By the time Fast 10 comes out, they will surely be having space battles, right?

Davjs and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Imagining Vin Diesel driving off the moon right now and floating towards Earth with a look of determination.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

" I am Groot"

6. Yes, should have been F8. Fits the series.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

The Fast & The Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift
    Fast & Furious
    Fast Five
    Fast & Furious 6
    Furious 7
    The Fate Of The Furious

Out of 8 movies they've only used numerics in 3 titles. Not to mention how dumb F8 looks in a sentence.

Davjs likes this.
  8. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I'd also like to never type the words fast or furious again after these two posts.

Davjs and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  9. I think you're taking this way too seriously.

10. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I'd of said the same thing about your original post regarding it. Only typed them out for the visual of what I was pointing out and then a laugh.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Oh man. There better be a lot of action in this new one if its gonna be that long. Looking forward to it though. Really hoping they do some shout outs to PW's character too.

13. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Need to be 4 hr extended cut.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Henry like this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Paul walker holograms

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. RonandTammy

Regular

Who else can agree that Dom only acts as if he's going bad, then at the last moment, reveals he's been working with the "good guys" the entire time?

It's all so obvious it's not even funny.

16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I said the same.

17. Well if you're going for plot, that's a problem

18. RonandTammy

Regular

This series jumped the shark when Dom flew across lanes of traffic, caught Letty and then landed on another car.

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I personally enjoyed Fast 5 the most. Awesome movie.

aoftbsten likes this.
  20. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Fast five is the reason why 8 even exists. The series had been entertaining but universally viewed as mediocre. 5 was a huge departure from the previous entries, added a big action star, and took the focus off of street racing. It was a genuinely well done action movie built off of a franchise base. If that movie had flopped, it likely would've been the end.

21. Davjs

Trusted

Don't forget the Tank

22. RonandTammy

Regular

They got a tank!

23. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

New international trailer pretty much just lets the cat out of the bag. Not gonna tag it since it's in a trailer, but Dom is being blackmailed. If you couldn't already tell.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You could just give a warning that the international trailer spoils it and not post the actual spoiler?

aoftbsten likes this.
  25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Wait, are you trying to imply that you actually thought the series that shoves "family" down your throat every movie was gonna have the leader actually turn on his family for no reason? Dude is filthy rich, exonerated from terrorism, and has an extremely sexy woman who he's been in love with every movie. Did I really surprise you with what I said?