Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fat Mike Talks With PunkNews

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 1, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fat Mike sat down with PunkNews.org to talk about his recent Cokie the Clown album:

It makes me so happy because, some people hate it or hate me, or whatever, that’s going to happen. The people that like record, it touches them to their core. I was talking to Mikey Erg after the New York show, and Mikey was like, “I’ve listened to this record eight times today. This is maybe the best record I’ve ever heard.” Can you imagine how great that feels? I was talking to Josh of Queens of the Stone Age and he said the same thing, “this is one of the best records that I’ve ever heard.” It so fucking… I spent like a year and a half recording it.

2. Mikeydude91

Classic Mike

3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

He’s so honest about his messed up self. This record was a hard listen, but I totally agree that Mike and NOFX are so creative/one of a kind.