Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

F9 (Justin Lin; June 25, 2021) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jan 24, 2020.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Absolutely, it's a legit good ass action movie. It has the exact right amount of high octane action and absurdity

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Films that are this goofy but fun are the definition of popcorn blockbusters. They know not to take themselves too seriously but they also don’t take advantage of the audience. You get exactly what is expected and desired.

3. DarkHotline

I don’t know what’s more ridiculous, the car retrieval jet fighter or the Tarzan car. I love them both

4. DarkHotline

It’s what the FF movies do best imo, they found the perfect balance between and it always delivers.

justin. likes this.
  5. TheJMan

Trusted

Just watched the trailer, sign me up. I love all of the Fast movies.

6. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Absolutely fuckdiculous in the best goddamn way. Shoot it right into my veins.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I was LOL'ing with laughter through that trailer - I soooooooooo want to see that, hahahaha

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Replace Taco Bell with Fast & Furious and that sums up me after I watched the trailer.

I Am Mick, Zilla, Osceola13 and 2 others like this.
  9. Zach7656

pretty cool the KIDS SEE GHOSTS Feel The Love song is in the trailer

10. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

This is a very apt comparison! Now my choices in life all make sense. And neither TB nor F&F give me diarrhea— they just make me more confident in myself:heart:

aoftbsten likes this.
  11. chris

Trusted Supporter

Let’s fucking gooooooo

12. dlemert

Trusted

Wait, Lucas Black is coming back for this one too? Haha yes!

13. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

If somehow Han and this Asian Marty McFly are connected in a time traveling subplot I will laugh.

GrantCloud, soggytime and justin. like this.
  14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think it would make this the best film of 2020.

15. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

People always say “I can’t wait til they go to Space” like it’s the most ridiculous thing they could do. Time travel would be fun, but I’m low key banking on an eventual Fast/Transformers crossover

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The 9th and 10th films are the end of the saga. I’ll forgive them if they get into time travel or go to space.

17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I truly just want to get full on ridiculous. As absurd as it can possibly be.

18. Chris289

Regular

From stolen DVD players to this. I could almost shed a tear. Can't wait for this fun!

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

Fast 10 is gonna be a 2 part film according to vin who started planning it before 9 ever started filming

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Cena has me intrigued but I’ve only ever seen the first one and I hated it and am one of those that likes to hate on this franchise. But at the same time I don’t mind movies that make absolutely zero sense. I think I just don’t like Vin Diesel

21. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Hey

listen

when did this turn into beautiful world?

22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I have never seen/even heard about that video. It’s the most uncomfortable I’ve felt in a while.

wisdomfordebris and Nyquist like this.
  23. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

The most uncomfortable two minutes of life.

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I couldn’t make it even halfway through that video lol. Maybe I’ll give the movies another chance. As I said I like mindless entertainment. I think maybe I just don’t like his voice?

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Saw the trailer for this ahead of Birds of Prey and Cena saying he was Dom's brother had me laughing harder than anything that movie did. lol