Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

F9 (Justin Lin; June 25, 2021) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Directed by Justin Lin
    Written by Daniel Casey and Chris Morgan

Starring Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, John Cena, Helen Mirren, Charlize Theron, Michael Rooker, Ozuna, and Cardi B.

Trailer drop on Jan 31

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I've never seen any of these movies but I really respect how they've never used the same title format more than once

The Fast & The Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
    Fast & Furious
    Fast Five
    Fast & Furious 6
    Furious 7
    Fate of the Furious
    Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
    F9

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  3. I hate that this is F9 but they couldn't commit to calling the 8th film F8 of the Furious.

Orla, GrantCloud, mike1885 and 3 others like this.
  4. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Wait is this one really just gonna be called F9? After avoiding the obvious pun last time with F8 of The Furious, they go with just F9 now!?!?

5. I'll change the thread title if I have to, but I'm gonna hate it!

6. jjnunn118

0% chance I don’t call this “Fnine”

CarpetElf and Joe like this.
  7. Anthony_

I mean it seems like it's called F9 to me, if it was gonna be called "Fast & Furious 9" then why is the logo just F9? lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. Anthony_

maybe the filmmakers are trying to tell us something deep about the plot and meaning of the movie by calling it F9

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. You're probably right. I'm in denial.

10. jjnunn118

They’ve been doing a bunch of these teaser posts, so it’s possible F9 is a placeholder until they announce the name

11. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Even though I found the eighth one to be fine, the seventh for me is where this series had its proper conclusion since I definitely cried at that ending.

DickyCullz likes this.
  12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Come on please send them to the Moon.

14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Everyone knows you wait until the tenth film until you go into space, not seen Jason X?

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The theater I used to work at already has showtimes scheduled for this (but not public or on sale yet) I don't think they ever scheduled something before a trailer even dropped.

imthesheriff likes this.

17. [​IMG]

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

lol the "official synopsis" is just the cast, director and how much money the franchise has made.

justin. likes this.
  19. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

and that’s literally all I need. Let’s. Fucking. GO.

bobby_runs and I Am Mick like this.
  20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yes I’m in. Give me the trailer

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

So is Cena joining the team and not portraying a villain? I guess they needed someone bulky to take Dwayne’s spot.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Just realized Scott Eastwood isn't in this one, it seemed like he was meant to replace Walker on the team. Dude is blander than bland. A painting of milk. No loss.

I have so many friends who talk shit on how ridiculous and absurd this franchise is but drop to their knees for any marvel movie. Big green man and an Ant can travel through time to kill a space alien it's all good and reasonable but my man Vinny slam dunking a grenade into a helicopter is incomprehensible. Get outta here nerds

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I still haven’t seen Tokyo Drift but I’ll probably re-watch the films before I watch this one.

24. dlemert

Trusted

I spent a few weeks last summer rewatching through the franchise for the first time in years, and it was the highlight of my summer. This is my most anticipated movie of the year and I don't even care.