Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fast Food (Official Thread) • Page 66

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

we're feastin' if you ever come to my neck of the woods.

Anthony_ and K0ta like this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Too many. I can never eat that much lol

I realize I may be in the minority but sometimes I wish I could pay less for less food than what has happened in the US since the 80's, where places realized they can give you huge portions of food but make you pay more for them.

Also on that note, I went to Mcdonald's the other night and me and Hannah got 2 big mac meals and it was $23. And it wasn't that impressive for the money. Wtf @ that place being so pricey now. This is why I stick to dollar menus and why Taco Bell always wins out for me in terms of cost effectiveness.

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

4. Anthony_

have you ever been to Mooyah?

Ken likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

This is why wendys > mcdonalds.

Also, I hate the trend of fast food places in the last 10-20 years of increasing the drink size in combos and shrinking or leaving the fry size the same. I want some french fries and I don't need a half gallon of drink with it!

6. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

No, never heard of it!

7. Anthony_

just another fast casual burger place, I’ve only been once but it was pretty solid and they had really good fries

upload_2020-2-5_12-24-23.jpeg

coleslawed, Ken and K0ta like this.
  8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I got to McDonald's every Sunday for my lunch at work and get a McChicken, M Fries, and M Tropic Berry Sprite. It comes to $4 something and I'm always full and satisfied! But yeah a lot of their combo meals are hella expensive.

9. K0ta

100% agree with you on all points here Ken.

I NEVER finish that amount of soda. But they probably have the highest profit margins on soda so I guess it makes sense from a business perspective

10. K0ta

Basically why I only get a mcchicken or mcdouble there lol

I had just realized I couldn't remember the last time I had a big mac and wanted to see what I thought of it. Was ultimately disappointed. I could've eaten at shake shack for a few more bucks for what we paid

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

That's why you just add mac sauce to a mcdouble and it's close enough lol, cuts out the useless middle bun too.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ken likes this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

if the mac jr became a full time menu item, with the qtr pounder beef, i'd be at mcdonalds once a week.

K0ta and ChiliTacos like this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

this looks really good! I had Wayback Burgers for the first time recently and it was pretty bad.

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. Anthony_

There are like two or three of those places in Jersey but I haven't been yet.

Ken likes this.
  16. K0ta

Smart idea! I feel like the crappy shredded lettuce and extra bun threw off the meat to cheese ratio for me so this a good solution.

aliens exist and Ken like this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

skip them.

Anthony_ likes this.
  18. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Bottomless steak fries with red Robin seasoning and their campfire sauce? That's how I die

flask and oldjersey like this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

can always count on you

theagentcoma and Ken like this.
  20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Oof holy fuck that’s so expensive
    Also they have their Big Macs 2 for $5 right now I thought....

iCarly Rae Jepsen and K0ta like this.
  21. K0ta

I guess it's because we got the combo? If I had known that I would have done that instead and split a fry lol

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

That’s what I’m sayin I hope you didn’t overpay just to have two fries/drinks lol but idk if they have the deal everywhere or if it’s still going

K0ta and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  23. K0ta

Truthfully I'd rather have a double quarter pounder with cheese anyway lol

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I probably shouldn't blow up the spot, but pro tip...

Go on eBay and search "combo coupon" and you can buy various fast food vouchers for CHEAP

I bought a dozen McDonalds coupons that were each good for a free combo meal of your choice and it cost me like $15 for all 12 coupons. I've never had an issue redeeming them. YMMV

25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I always loved this commercial:

Used to play during NBA on TNT games constantly in the late 2000s.

EddieDS and K0ta like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.