Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fast Food (Official Thread) • Page 48

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I haven't Dominos in years so I can't really judge

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe Papa John's thin crust or deep dish or something other than the regular crust would be okay, but the regular crust is super doughy and if you don't eat it immediately, it gets tough and chewy. Not a fan.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Domino’s STILL markets their entire brand around how everyone knows they taste terrible and have terrible service and just continues to draw attention to how they’ve “improved” and it does nothing except remind me that they are the worst. Papa John’s was my favorite of the big three chains until I stopped eating there entirely because of Schnatter. Pizza Hut at least has some nostalgic feeling for me because that’s what I had as a little kid. I haven’t had any of the three in ages though.

angrycandy and Ken like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

domino's is over-seasoned imo. it tastes exactly like their old pizza but they "improved it" by quadrupling the amount of spices and herbs they add to the sauce and crust.

EASheartsVinyl and angrycandy like this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Little C’s >

6. angrycandy

not Fast Food but still the word of God:

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

First of all how did I miss the 36th iteration of this conversation?!
    Second of all yes kid speaks truth!

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  9. K0ta

You recommended it and then the king has spoken so I must now try it

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  10. K0ta Dec 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 10, 2019)
    K0ta

That chicken sandwich he eats at 10:58 holyyyy wish I could get to Seattle

11. angrycandy

dude's out here eating frozen pizza at 6 in the morning

fuckin legend :crylaugh:

coleslawed, K0ta and riotspray like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

We stan him

13. Fribblemike Dec 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 22, 2019)
    Fribblemike

The Aimes uses the Toto Double cyclone flushing system which is one of the most highly praised gravity flushing systems in the market place. Instead of using rim holes to flush water from behind the rim edges, the Aimes uses two nozzles that push the water through a single hole on the side of the bowl. This Flushing toilet is a centrifugal force that is able to clean the surface of the bowl more thoroughly while consuming less water.
    Toto Promenade Review 2020

Speaking about efficiency, the Aimes uses 1.28 GPF of water per flush which makes it certified by WaterSense and compliant with CalGreen regulations. Another huge advantage of Aimes is that they require less cleaning. We all know that the corners and edges under the rim can get very dirty through time & they are often hard and disgusting to clean. Kohler Toilets with Double cyclone flushing systems don’t even have a rim. Instead, there’s a single opening on the side of the Toto toilet where the water comes through, so you will never have to worry about waste and mineral buildups behind the edges of the rim.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Got a spicy chicken sandwich from Popeye's last night. Asked for extra sauce and extra pickles and it was legit one of the best chicken sandwiches I've ever had. And no line. It was truly a thing of beauty.

Ken, gonz (Alex), K0ta and 4 others like this.
  15. angrycandy

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Frozen Pizza is fine for me. But if we order out, the local places make a nice one.... They all kind of taste the same, or I have no taste buds, or dont care as much as I used to :)

17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Love frozen pizza. The generic store brand at Whole Foods is on point, although kinda pricy like everything else there.

RyanPm40 and Ken like this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Aldi's (not frozen, but refrigerated) take and bake pizza is one of the best "cook at home" pizzas, I've had. And they're like $5

Colby Searcy, gonz (Alex) and Ken like this.
  19. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Agreed, we get them all the time

riotspray likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Digiorno flat bread pizza might be my favorite frozen pizza. Significantly better than their regular pizza

I should try that Aldi pizza, though. I've never been, but one opened in town last year

21. angrycandy

22. Colby Searcy

What monster starts eating the 2nd before finishing the first?

23. Colby Searcy

Also do you think he's wearing pants?

24. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Pants reveal at 2m subs

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

So I redeemed a free spicy chicken sandwich at CFA today and had also bought spicy sriracha mustard from one of those Hickory Farms kiosks. When I got home I did the only sensible thing and put that shit on my spicy chicken sandwich and elevated it to atmospheric levels of tastiness

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.