Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fast Food (Official Thread) • Page 47

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

and that experience is why I do not take recommendations from anyone on food anymore

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was given so much free food and it nearly all went into the trash. The chicken fries were good because they were fresh but I REALLY tried with everything else, and it was mostly inedible.

angrycandy likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Like I said, I got like $20+ worth of stuff and paid $4, but if I could do it over, I would 100% have preferred a 4 for $4 or a couple McDoubles

angrycandy likes this.
  4. angrycandy

inedible is the exact word I would use to characterize my Whopper. they need a complete menu overhaul. enough is enough

riotspray likes this.
  5. angrycandy

yeah, people love to talk shit on McDonald's but I have never in my life had a meal from McDonald's that was on that level of awful. people can say what they want but at the very least McDonald's is consistent and it's good for what it is. it appeals to the masses and succeeds in doing so. BK takes the same exact approach and consistently falls flat

Anthony_ and riotspray like this.
  6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Currently eating at Shake Shack and omg it’s soo good. I got two Shack burgers and added cherry peppers to both, two orders of fries, and a cookies and cream shake. Devoured the burgers in about all of three minutes. My total came to 23 dollars which is just ridiculous lol but I will be back regardless. 4 and a half forks.

7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Today my coworkers invited me to go to Buffalo Wild Wings on our lunch break and it was a delicious way to break up the day.

And then when my girlfriend got home, we didn't have any food in the apartment and I didn't want to eat my leftovers in front of her for dinner, so we got Five Guys. It was a good day even though my stomach is going to absolutely hate me for it lol

8. Ken Dec 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2019)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

The cherry peppers are so good there. I think the best way to order is to add lettuce and tomato to the smokeshack so you get everything on one burger.

Signifire, Joe and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. angrycandy

riotspray likes this.
  10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I love Whoppers.

11. Colby Searcy

Does Shake Shack have like tiny portions or something?

12. Colby Searcy

You trust my opinions though right?

angrycandy likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

me and my coworker got out of work early last night so we were like lets go to popeyes and the line was out the door and there was 16 cars in line HOWWWWW

14. angrycandy

15. Signifire

Yes and it makes me sad. But the taste makes me happy so it evens out.

16. just had a three minute popeyes chicken sammy drive thru experience what a gift

first time i had it i thought it was great but it still didn’t feel like i got it at full power. this one feels much closer to that.

i’m about to go to a very good concert so i was already gonna be having a killer saturday night, but the sammy might push this into best night ever territory lol

17. angrycandy

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

how the hell is this still happening

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

My best guess is that Popeyes is next to the state college here and a Friday night but still it shouldn’t be that long.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

My job fed us Papa John's for lunch and it remains one of (if not) the worst chain pizza.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You guys sound like you need a local Hungry Howies.

riotspray and Ken like this.
  22. Signifire

I actually really like Papa John’s, my favorite of the big three. It’s a shame that John Schnatter is such a piece of shit.

Ken likes this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

they all make lousy pizza, but domino's is especially inedible. I prefer papa john's too out of the three.

EASheartsVinyl and Signifire like this.
  24. angrycandy

Papa Johns isn't the worst of the bunch

Signifire and Ken like this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I had a Brooklyn Style pizza from Dominos over the weekend, and aside from the abysmal customer service and it taking them over an hour when it said it would take 9 minutes, the taste of the pizza was MILES better than the Papa John's I had today.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.