Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fast Food 2: Now Even Faster! • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Oct 25, 2020.

1. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Arbys mozz sticks and curly fries til I die

kassie09, coleslawed and SeeTheLights like this.
  2. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

Arby's is so unnecessarily shit on

riotspray likes this.
  3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Their buffalo chicken slider is fantastic.

Ken and gonz (Alex) like this.
  4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

1- google business hours are user generated, not necessarily set by the business. a business can edit them, but it’s not an immediate change.
    2- they probably don’t plan on closing early/going to ubereats only every day. if they need x number of people to successfully run each day, but monday they only have y people available but end up with z for whatever reason, they can’t predict that and update the google hours on the spot.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

But were talking consistently and multiple locations in the same city and im going by the hours on their website. Other chains do it.

The taco bell near me was being inconsistent so they changed their hours and are now reliable.

6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'll back this take

imthesheriff likes this.
  7. Halitosis Jones Jan 23, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2022)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Checker's and Wendy's are my usual fast food burger spots but went outside of my comfort zone and had Burger King for the first time in probably over a decade the other day.

Overall the Whopper is better than the Big Mac. The size of the patty compared to other places is a plus. Whatever artificial flavor they use in their burgers isn't really good, but is kind of weirdly nostalgic and comforting. They still have the 2nd worst fast food fries (Steak and Shake fries still hands down the worst).

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Facts

9. kassie09

Regular

Arbys is one of my favorite fast food places. They have diet Dr Pepper which is hard to find on fountain (besides Chick-fil-A or if Wendy’s has a freestyle machine, but mine doesn’t).

regular arbys sandwich, 4 pce mozz sticks, large diet Dr Pepper. Eaten while in my car listening to the radio and staring out my window people watching without shoes on and my seat pushed back. This is my self care.

10. kassie09

Regular

I’m passionate about fast food, just incase anyone was wondering.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

huh???

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

The fact they didn’t even have the McDouble and the McChicken on there is a tragedy

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I used to eat a McGangbang pretty often in college heh

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that was my go to back in the college days also but now I’ve resorted to just some McDoubles a fries and a coke

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I wish they'd give the app better functionality. These aren't even hacks. Let me order a QPC with big mac sauce you cowards.

The best part about this is that they don't bother assembling the items for you, you have to "get hands on" lmao

17. RyanPm40

Now I'm really craving a bacon quarter pounder with cheese

18. Sandslash

Trusted

I have a fever & strep right now. The only food that sounds good is a 10 pc McNuggets with a large Sprite.

19. RyanPm40

Hope you feel better soon!

20. Sandslash

Trusted

Appreciate it. I don't know why but I always want McNuggets when I'm ungodly sick like this. Been that way since I was a kid.

Ken, coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

the nugs will heal you

Ken likes this.
  22. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

The best chicken tenders I have ever had are at Popeyes. They are so good and the breading on them is great. But…

i went yesterday and tried the blackened tenders and they may actually be better than the regular ones. Just figured I needed to share that with people as the blackened tenders don’t seem to be very well known.

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Popeyes is God tier

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

i prefer the spicy to the blackened

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

blackened are pretty decent for a nonbreaded tender, but spicy tenders with the cajun gravy is the GOAT