Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fast Food 2: Now Even Faster! • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

They definitely screwed something up, because that adds up to 18.85 if you put it all in their online order

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah that does not sound right at all and I'd be pissed haha

3. domotime2

It's an Albany Expression Prestigious

I was at the drive thru window and gave the old "uh are you sure, $28 sounds high?" The receipt said the impossible whoppers were $8 a pop. Large fries $4, large onion rings $4. Large soda $3.

Sprinkle a little tax. Bam $28/$30.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Insane.

I dunno about the Impossible Whopper itself, but everything else at BK is literally the cheapest food you can get anywhere.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, like...

6. domotime2

It's an Albany Expression Prestigious

oh no doubt. they're all small versions of stuff but yeah of course there's the cheap deal things but yea, i checked again. It's the "large" where they get ya.
    Large Onion rings, large fries, large soda is $12.... that' without any sandwhiches. And yeah, impossible whoppers are $8 each.

Idk man that sounds expensive as shit for fast food.

If i had gotten 2 Impossible Whopper "meals" (large) it's $21. So I could've gotten an extra drink and saved $7. Who knew those "value meals" were cheaper?

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

the a-la-carte sides and drinks are the kicker

coleslawed likes this.
  8. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

rodeo cheeseburger, two tacos and a fry for me.

9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it’s way too much food for one sitting, but I can’t not get the $10 cheeseburger/mcnuggget bundle while it’s available.
    like, my normal order is a 10 piece & mcdouble for like $7, how can I say no to double the nugs, two fries, and two regular burgers for $3 more?

10. flask

Trusted

I had BK for the first time in years last month trying to win a PS5 (lol) and it shredded my insides. People always joke that Taco Bell gives you the shits but I was straight up incapacitated after eating a burger and some chicken fries. Absolute bottom tier fast food.

riotspray likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2021-1-14_8-41-28.jpeg