Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fargo (FX) TV Show • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, May 20, 2016.

1. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

The shallow end of the pool is where the turds float

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That part where V.M. is picking his teeth with that little sword made me so uncomfortable.

3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Yea that was the best episode so far this season

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I felt genuinely sorry for Ray. A loser all his life and the only thing he wanted ended up killing him. I was also surprised they did it so early in the season, especially considering how small the cast of characters is.

During the episode I found it kind of weird that I was actually rooting AGAINST Gloria and Winnie. Every time they show up I kind of get bummed since it just stops the action

incognitojones likes this.
  5. "I'm so rarely seen, maybe I don't even exist."

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Just learned that Sy plays Griffin in Men In Black 3.

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

He's also one of the many people that get treated like shit in Steve Jobs and he's fantastic in A Serious Man (also the Coen Brothers!) He's great. According to wikipedia, he's technically not main cast which is weird since he's been in 5/6 episodes in a fairly big role so far

8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Caught back up, I'm going to reserve judgement until its over but right now I'm pretty lost as to where this is going

9. CellarGhosts

Trusted Prestigious

Loved the little Big Lebowski nod they threw in there with Varga's Vladimir Lenin/John Lennon line.

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Was not expecting that at ALL

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The one dude leaving the hotel room when he was gonna kill her reminded me of the cousins in BB leaving when Gus texted them.

I Am Mick likes this.
  12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I was expecting some No Country For Old Men shit

13. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Mr Wrench!

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I figured the character to show up from a previous season was going to be someone like that one. Was awesome to see.

15. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly fucking shit

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

What a great episode. This season is so good, damn. I legitimately feel sorry for the people who don't get it or think it's bad (yes, I've seen people comparing this to True Detective season 2, which, just, absolutely not).

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  17. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

God damn, this season is really coming into it's own.

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Emmit doing a horrible job of playing it cool was amazing.

19. Arghh I feel Gloria's frustration. Had no idea that DJ Qualls was gonna be in this, so that was a pleasant surprise.

20. Deanna Jun 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2017)
    Deanna

Trusted Supporter

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  21. The fake cop was in a previous season? I must have missed that, though I did think it was strange they chose to kinda blur him out initially. What significance did he have in season 1? Thought all we got was Mr. Wrench

22. Deanna Jun 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2017)
    Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I totally thought that's who Mr. Wrench was haha. Oops. Let me go fix that brain fart of a post. Fake cop has been in other stuff I've seen somewhat recently though.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Fake Cop is that guy from Road Trip

24. I always remember him as The New Guy.

I Am Mick and RobbieBerns like this.
  25. DJ Qualls is in many things, it's just always really really small roles. His claim to fame is for sure shitty early 2000's teen movies though. And that Simple Plan video, lol.