Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fargo (FX) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by kbeef2, May 20, 2016.

1. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

That'd maybe be the closest he got, but that was really still in the aims of self-preservation over everything. That whole scene was so fucked up.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The villain this season has to be the most interesting character I've seen on TV in a while.

Vivatoto likes this.
  3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I loved that line about using his wealth to become invisible.

trevorshmevor and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

He's definitely a weird one. Not as menacing as Malvo or Hanzee, not as Charismatic as Milligan

5. God I almost forgot how good Milligan was

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That said, He said the whole tumor thing started the 'Thursday before Easter' which was about a month ago. I'm assuming filming for Fargo was last summer/fall/winter so I'm guessing he backed out long before this happened with his wife.

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmm yeah maybe. I took the whole article to mean though she's been suffering from headaches/tired-ness for a while so maybe he had to take care of his kids so couldn't film.

10. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

They didn't finish filming until two weeks ago

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

holy shit really? That's crazy

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The season premiered a week after Jim said they found out about this. I'm guessing a good portion of the season was already filmed by then. Meaning, there was likely another reason he backed out.

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This is a damn good episode so far. Really enjoying it.

14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Damn

15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Bummer episode

16. Kuri44

Though I've been enjoying this season for the most part, I think The Leftovers and Better Call Saul have been outshining it this year.

I'm just not as into these characters as much as previous seasons of the show, hopefully the second half gets better

17. CellarGhosts

Trusted Prestigious

FORNICATIN' WITH OUR COOKWARE!

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I really enjoyed the last episode and think it's moving along just fine. Probably moving quicker than Season 2, to be honest.

I don't personally see this as being a problem, but I could see others not liking the fact that the show is nearly 60 minutes real time (instead of the normal 40-42 with commercials). If people think it's slow, it's slower longer because the 90 minute time slot. So maybe that's testing peoples patience. Personally, I think it's great.

20. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Are all the episode 60 minutes (90 minute time slots)?

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

According to imdb, below are the actual run-times of each episode:

1 - 1 hour 7 minutes (90 minute slot)
    2 - 52 minutes (1 hr 15 time slot)
    3 - 51 minutes (1 hr 15 time slot)
    4 - 52 minutes (1 hr 15 time slot)
    5 - 1 hour 1 minute (90 minute slot)

suicidesaints likes this.
  22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Do you know about the remaining episodes?

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They all say 53 minutes, but I'm guessing that's just a default time and they'll be updated once the episode airs. I'd have to believe some of the later episodes will be around an hour as well.

suicidesaints likes this.
  24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. Thanks.

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Man I really thought they beat Nikki to death, I was super bummed

I can understand why people aren't feeling this as much. The other seasons were more about violent crime, gang battles and shit. This is primarily about two feuding brothers who are idiots and conspiracy. I love it.

Also I'm pretty sure there are chunks were Ewan just stops trying to hide his real accent haha