Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Far Cry Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by lightning, Mar 29, 2018.

1. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  2. lightning

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly I’m kinda surprised 10
    Hours in how little bugs I’ve encountered. Only really had a big frame rate drop, and that was it.

4. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I had cheeseburger push Hurk Snr halfway into the wall of his house when he was sitting on his rocking chair talking to me, that made me chuckle. But yeah I’ve not seen too many bugs

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Does the doggo ever fuck up stealth detection? I love having it as a companion and it’s a nice help when it takes out a random guy especially on hard difficulty, but I’m so paranoid it’s going to mess up my bow-only assasination style.

6. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

Just finished the story missions, damn i was not expecting that ending.

It's a really fun game, also i love the companions, my favorite combo right now is peaches and cheeseburger.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

capture party coming after me and i kill the two dudes then huh the "shot in the leg with an arrow" animation anyway

come on man

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. sean_rugy

Beat Faith last night. Fast traveling and arriving by air is so much fun.

BirdPerson likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

omfg i can hit the dog by accident 87 god damn times but never a fuckin deer or caribou or elk, they take two hits to die. literally knocked one off a cliff and it didn't die holy shit i'm pissed off at this game. time for a break

11. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Love this game. The ending was really surprising

12. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

I know I’m supposed to be killing Faith, but I’m really about to kill this mf who keeps whistling in the jail in the final Faith mission lol

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I was all planning to sneak in quietly and take over an outpost but I ended up just throwing grenades everywhere and charging in with my shotgun lol

Hayley P likes this.
  14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

finished the game, pretty disappointed by the ending heh

Hayley P and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

the cleansing mission is actually scary. I for sure thought that it was a game over or something but dang Joseph is a good villain so far.

16. sean_rugy

That ending was... interesting.

17. lightning

i'm nowhere near the ending sorry i stopped playing the game for a week or two i was obsessed with Mobius FF

also lol @Spencer Control

18. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i would be interested in playing future far cry games with fewer HUD details. won't redeem their stories, but could turn up the naturalistic difficulties.

19. lightning

I said in the VG thread a while back- you can literally remove everything from the HUD in FC5 if you want reee. :tear: lol

20. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

haha, i know, that's what i was referencing. i just didn't do it when i played 3. it wouldn't have changed my fundamental frustrations with how the narrative unfolds (and honestly probably would have been too difficult to do given my old laptop was shit and i was relatively new to games at that point). can't say for future stories tho.

lightning likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

the crossbow feels amazing and it is all I am going to use now

lightning likes this.
  22. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

me almost every single outpost

23. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

I finished the game. Chose the "resist" option. I liked the ending, it was a good twist. Something felt like it was missing though. The setting and plot were much better than Far Cry 4, but I feel like I enjoyed myself more with 4. But that was also my first FC experience and a different time in my life, so maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic about 4.

I'm excited to play 3 when the remastered version comes out and the DLC.

24. CobraKidJon

I've taken over 3 outposts just using the crossbow

It's a new era

25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i encounter the weirdest bugs in this game. got the prepper stash at landsdowne air strip but the hangar door didn't actually open when i interacted with the button so i couldn't take the plane lolol (fast traveling to the same location fixed it)

i'm playing this time through using the guns for hire and it's kinda fun finding out what their "assets" are. what's not fun is when they randomly fall and need reviving, or they run in front of the car i just got in (this happens so, so often. and running in front of my gun while i'm shooting)