Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fantasy Football 2021 Football • Page 13

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I need so much help this week on start/sit decisions in my main league, and I need it tonight because a couple of them are playing. This is full PPR.

So, first....WR3. I'd ask about WR2 but i think I need to stick with Brandin Cooks no matter who the QB is there right now. So, pick me a WR3:

Robby Anderson @ HOU
    K.J. Osborn v. SEA
    Demetric Felton v. CHI
    Kenny Golladay v. ATL

I also need to pick a starting TE between...
    Mark Andrews @ DET
    Rob Gronkowski @ LAR

Now it gets confusing. I also need a FLEX in this league, so, who do I start at flex?

Mike Davis @ NYG
    Jamaal Williams v. BAL
    Devin Singletary v. WAS
    Mark Andrews/Rob Gronkowski @ DET/ @ LAR
    Any of those first group of WRs that we're not putting at WR 3.

Help me chorus, you are my only hope.

2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

David87 and GrantCloud like this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't see how anyone can sit Gronk right now with the way he and the TB offense have been rolling.

David87 likes this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah don’t overthink the gronk move, keep playing him til the wheels fall off

David87 likes this.
  5. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

I would put Gronk below Kelce, Kittle, Waller and probably Hockenson but not anyone else for the short term

David87 and uuu like this.
  6. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Hock the GOAT.

7. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Desperately trying to unload Michael Pittman and Mike Davis (the former because of the Brett Hundley news)

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think part of it is just a mental block for me since I kept Andrews and came into the season not expecting to have anyone worth starting over him lol. It feels weird to bench him but yeah...Gronk is Gronk again, at least for now.

9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

As always, play the best player and if things don't work out that's okay.

10. ClarettsGreyGoose

Would you guys do Zeke or Saquon (same guy has them both) for Damien Harris and Michael Pittman?

I'd get Zeke/Saquon and add Tim Patrick with the roster spot.

He's got DK, Diontae Johnson, AB, Boyd, Beasley and Jakobi Meyers at WR and for some reason Waller & Andrews even though we have 0 TE and only one flex spot, so his roster is all busted up in addition to mostly underperforming

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Given the choice, I'd take Saquon...but, yeah, I'd do that. Saquon isnt gonna stay at low volume all season, and he's gonna bring PPR value as the season goes on. Pittman is gonna deal with terrible QB play...Harris has no PPR value.

Depends a bit on your league and how your WR depth is, but if Pittman is like 1 of 3 guys you decide on for Flex, I'd do it

12. ClarettsGreyGoose

Pittman is behind Ridley, Kupp, Julio and Cooks at WR.

Flex choice is like Cooks vs Harris vs Pittman vs Ty'Son Williams

13. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Pick 2 (assuming Amari plays … if not, oh boy):

Rondale Moore
    Darnell Mooney
    Quintez Ceephus
    Marquez Callaway

Yes, I own Amari Cooper, Tee Higgins, and Antonio Brown. I’m not in a great mood right now lol

14. ClarettsGreyGoose

Have an 11th hour offer of Courtland Sutton, Will Fuller and Kareem Hunt for Brandin Cooks and Mike Davis and hoo boy am I ever tempted to just get off this Falcons train

15. preppyak Sep 23, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2021)
    preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its a pretty even trade, but, I think you'd rather have Cooks longer term considering your other WR options. Sutton/Fuller are basically not gonna play for you over the other 3...and Hunt/Davis feels like a wash.

Cooks is just basically guaranteed 10+ targets a game with how bad the Texans WR's are.

edit: I take this back, Mills is atrocious. Might be worth getting to players on teams that dont suck

16. ClarettsGreyGoose

Hahaha that two minute drill though

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I guess the theory still stands...even if they only throw 12 times for 150yds, like 60-70% of that is gonna be Cooks.

Plus you'd rather have him for when Tyrod is back as a bye week fill-in than hoping Fuller pans out

18. I had a waiver claim for

+ Sermon
    - Hubbard

lol, canceled that so fast

preppyak likes this.
  19. J12

Trusted Supporter

I was already down 0-2 because my QBs shit the bed in week 1 and I faced the highest scoring team of the week this past week (I was the 2nd highest scoring team, ugh!) and now I lost McCaffrey last night. 'Bout to go full tilt, baby!

20. ClarettsGreyGoose

Just now realizing that I have an outstanding offer of Cooks and Mike Davis for Devonta Smith and Chase Edmonds that was sent Tuesday or Wednesday as I tried to offload him...

Do I still want to do that after last night?

21. managed to pick up Sermon anyways lol

as long as Herbert starts throwing td’s my team should be just fine

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Those two. Wouldnt play the other two ideally...but if you have to, Ceephus

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’m thankful Amari will be playing so I feel confident with Rondale and Mooney. My only debate is Mooney or Ceephus but I’m leaning Mooney.

I’m playing the worst team so my injuries came I guess at a good time?

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

This is genuinely heartbreaking. He was one of the best fantasy analysts. Absolutely gutted by this.

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

yeah really shitty

I use FantasyPros religiously

Donnie Ruth and Fronnyfron like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.